Defense to Attack

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by Old Salt, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

It would be a timesaver if the "sort by" option in the personal loadout window didn't constantly revert back to attack by default every time the page is refreshed. I don't know if this has ever been bought up before but can we have this remedied so that it stays on defense if that's where you want it at that moment?

Rick B and Justin the killer like this.
  2. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

It takes 1 click to get it to defense so I doubt this will go! But great if it does to help people like you out

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

it would be nice if they would do this..bc i am sick of my doing that to me all the time an each time i log on..they should of caught that when they made the game..

4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i actually have 3 different loadouts saved because of this. but it's a pain whenever you want to update any of your loadouts. it would be nice if the loadout option was sticky for a particular loadout. example: loadout a is set for attack, so it stays at the attack option unless i change it. loadout b is set for defense, so it stays at the defense option unless i change it.

5. Old Salt

It takes one click to go to defense every single time you refresh the page. I'm not talking about setting the loadout to A, B or C. I'm talking about when you want to change an item in the loadout for defensive purposes and have to keep clicking back to defense all the time because it goes back to attack and then just shows you the attack weapons, mateys, ships etc.
    Mitch? Any thoughts on this?

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I find this annoying as well, especially playing from my phone. The load time takes way too long to switch it like that..... Awesome idea old man haha

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It would be nice if we can do this, for sure. I'll ask the developers and see what they have to say. :)

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I don't care what the people from support say about you mitch, you're one hell of a guy

AlterEgoT likes this.
  9. richylufc

richylufc New Member

everything is annoying playing from my phone lol but that could just be my phone so anything to make it quicker would be great

10. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

don't get me wrong, this is a nice idea but if I had to decide what to spend developer time on this wouldn't be high on my list. like the idea tho.

11. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Honestly I dont think this is such a big problem but yeah it can be helpful to certain people most people already have a defensive loadout and and an attack loadout at least all you have to do is switch the loadout

12. Old Salt

The loadout is not the problem, it's when you are searching for defensive items to use and every time the page is refreshed the att/def menu switches back to attack.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  13. SwiftlyInnocent

I gotcha and yeah that makes sense it does get a bit annoying

14. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

To switch your loadout quicker would be very practical, particularly for the Raid bosses. Attack Load for hitting the raid / defense loadout for healing...It takes time to switch between loadout if you want to be 100% efficient

15. SwiftlyInnocent

chew i dont wanna say this is a fact but i dont think your defense loadout increases your heal in raid bosses like it does in SW

16. Old Salt

Perhaps an A, B or C button on the home page to make it quicker instead of having to go to the profile screen and clicking on "customize your loadout."

17. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Hmmm, seems logical to me. Quick click load

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you click on "settings" there are there check-boxes at the bottom where you can select your different customized loadouts.

greatM and AlterEgoT like this.
  19. Old Salt

Yes there is. Forgot about that. Well I do hope the main thrust of this thread though is fixed and it will stop resetting to show attack weapons, matey's, ships every time the page is refreshed.

20. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

not bad ideea