[FB] Arena and load out numbers

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aletha A Tjaden, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Aletha A Tjaden

Aletha A Tjaden New Member

this is the second arena in a row I've noticed this, it may have happened in the rest also, I don't know didn't check them. I changed my load out well before the arena started and kano plugged in whatever number it felt like. So much for buying special items just for the arena.

2. bighoof

bighoof Member

Happen to me too...think it taking in account what u got in ur loadout at sign up instead of the start

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, the Battle Arena should be taking a snapshot of your account before you enter, so any changes you have made should be in effect. I'll let the developers know about this, but if you continue to have trouble you can contact Support so we can have a look at your account and see if we can do anything from there!

4. Rikki King

Rikki King New Member

Now you bought this up Ive a;ways assumed that you start with what you had when you signed up...
    Ive changed from a def load out to attacking and it did not make a difference.
    I was thinking for the next one to wait till just before the start and change my load out etc. before the start

5. Aletha A Tjaden

I know, that's why I posted...

6. Aletha A Tjaden

It happened again!

This isn't just happening to me, there are many others with the same issue. This is a problem. If it can't be fixed then I need a refund for the items I bought specifically to use in the arena.:mad:

7. bighoof

bighoof Member

Didn't get a chance to play...but looked at me stats...samething it got changed. this I did sign up and left it in def and still wasn't right, this is getting stupid why can't this get fixed...no doubt some compensation is deserved

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Happened to me both in Viking Clan and Mob Wars, except in Zombie where I don't change my loadout for weeks.

Next time I will try join to the Battle Arena in the last minutes, maybe I can avoid this BUG.