[ZS] Developer Update June 22 - New Egypt Coop Boss and UN Item Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The God of Death has just been released in Egypt.

We also increased the UN Items +10 attack / +10 defense as with all the new items some were becoming unbalanced.

Attached Files:

2. malific

malific Member

Good to know! It looks real good, was worth the wait. I also agree completely on the UN item powerup, some of the older stuff was getting below boss gear stats which made no sense at all!

I´d like to report, by the way, regular gear obtained from normal attacks on the boss (Sickle Sword, Tuareg Battle Robes & Sandstorm Skidoo) is not showing on my inventory (or stats are too low to be better than Japan stuff, which I doubt). Final drops are working OK.

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is confusing isn't it, but the drops from the boss are consumables. We need to make that clearer.

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Thanks Kendall! Looks really good...took me all of 30 seconds to kill lol :D

Thanks again...I'm gonna have to check out the UN items....I'm slightly confused on that...you mean ALL UN items were raised by 10 att/10 def?

EDIT..

Nevermind...I checked my UN items!!! VERY NICE!!

Dad's Big Papa (Level 4)
    112 Attack
    69 Defense

SWEEEEEEEEET!

This also got me to purchase one of the new vehicles lol.....gonna be 96/96 when it's done eh? That's pretty good....hopefully loyalty items are super dope then.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  5. malific

malific Member

I agree and thought it was just too good to be true actually. It is rather confusing.

I´ve also wondered many times why some items like cars are destructives... I´ve always thought a destructive would be something you could fling upon your enemy or something like that (like a mummy head or a plague rat). I guess it makes it harder to think many of them though.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  6. I get confused by that, too, which is why I actually checked to find out the Tuareg Robe for example was a destructive, for some odd reason.

I don't see how increasing all UN inventory items is balancing. I can understand how inventory pre-January is unbalanced with boss drops, but anything after that date blows those older items away and was unbalanced as it is.

Still, I'm very happy to see the co-op boss.

7. Ahad

Ahad Member

New boss rocks!
    New drops from aforementioned new boss rock in a similar fashion... Possibly even more because they are usable and not just killable.

And of course - UN LEWTz GOTTED BETTAR!! What could be better!?
    Now my ever so sexeh DEF gear works as ATK gear without me missing so many kills :D