[ZS] Developer Update - Incomplete Protection Feature Enabled

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 17, 2011.

1. alka

alka Banned

KANO should send out an automated email to the guys moaning about being hit.
    To avoid problems from above.................
    Don't attack or punch out of your league.
    Be careful when hitting guys on your fight list that are in Factions, and if you do get a problem send a message and back off.
    If your Faction is at war and you do not wish to partake, leave and find another.
    Don't be smart and antagonise Factions.

Anyone failing to do any of the above should be open season if they mess with a Faction. People join them for protection, and to help members of their group. So don't expect them to hang their members out to dry.
    Unless you have the facility to block 25 players you will be wasting your UN's if you mess with a lot of the Factions out there, because they WILL get you! So don't go whining to KANO if your gameplay goes pear shaped.
    As for blocking, I'll just bookmark anyone who thinks they can hit me and hide. So I'll be waiting when they come out of the cowards nest and give them a double dose for wasting my time.
    The blocking system will fail and cause more problems for the blockers, which will lead to more complaints, which will lead KANO to go back to the drawing board. Sorry...

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

you can't list someone under level 300 or 400. it's 400 on myspace.

so nobody that's level 450+ can list that person.

if you're a level 50...a level 2000 can't list you unless you punch, attack, or hitlist them first. which would be a dumb ass move in the first place.