[ZS] Developer Update December 12 - Faction and Rivals Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Faction Profile interface updates:

-Layout adjustments for readability and to accommodate future features
    -Edit interface is accessed as a modal.
    -Simple stats interface available to Leaders and Officers, shows ranks and the breakdown of gamer points per existing member.

Rivals Alert

-near the gamer points alert icon you'll notice a new rivals skull icon giving you quick access to your rival list.

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Ok ranted in the other thread but um....

Why do all my rivals show I can attack them when they are all dead?

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks, this has been fixed.

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

nice addition...

5. AlterEgoT

fixed now. thanks.

although zs was flipping out during the process, roflmao.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It's a shock when you first see it but so are all updates.

Having the GP showing at the top is a bit of a pain to me. The only thing i use the faction link for is if i need to find another members link fast. I would rather have the members list at the top and maybe without a scroll bar to see them. That would take up a lot more room i know.

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I think it was fine before but whatever. Lots of changes being made that really don't add a whole lot to the game in my opinion.

8. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Agreed, they all seem like unnecessary changes that don't enhance the game.

Also, when you are fighting in the new rivals screen, you can't see where your health is while you are attacking. You see your health bar going down but not your exact numbers. It is hard to see if you are being attacked at the same time. I was listed earlier and missed it because I was fighting through the rivals list, where as I wouldn't have if I was fighting normally.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sometimes data / views need to be re-organized in preparation of new changes/additions to come for Factions.

10. AlterEgoT

THANK YOU, Thank you, thank you!!!!

SOooooooooooooooo much better!

We can once again see at a glance who has their points for the day, find our peeps and get to the faction feed.

Much Appreciated!

11. Eric

Eric Administrator

and thank you for your feedback!

12. Eric

Eric Administrator

We've updated the Syndicate profile based off of player feedback. The member list has been restored to the top right position with a slightly taller view for more content in the scroll window. Enemies and Alliances have been combined into 1 tab called connections, allowing room for the war rivals tab which now has attack links inline. Other small layout enhancements and fixes have been included.