ZOMBIE's Outbreak Help - idea

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by Craig KillZZ, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

Since Outbreak Help is Limited .. is it possible to have a COUNTER count down so you know when its approaching the Limit ??
    I think I would rather give help to my faction and/or best friends when down to my last 5. :rolleyes:

and one other idea which I mentioned long ago - Is there any way to show who was just listed (HITLIST) so you can see who was just killed? ( not necessary to show WHO took the money , but hell if its a working idea show $$, who got listed, and who took the CASH. ( and if they are allowed to die by booby tarp -- if they copped out and did the Die By own Hand. :p That may solve another problem everybody complains about regarding auto BOTs.. !!! I know I miss a lot more than I take, but everybody thinks I got certain hits when I did not! so .. if someone IS running a BOT and taking them 5 at a time in a row... maybe they will "SEE" the handwriting on the wall and Stop. :D Thanks..

2. clubber

clubber Member

Not an world-end feature but its handy... I'm with it.

3. Deltan

Deltan Member

First idea has been accepted and added to our queue. Second idea, file a second post with this please. One idea per thread! :)