[ZS] Zombie Slayer Launch on Armor Games

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 19, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Also possible add a "Reject all" option for faction requests, I went and manually rejected almost 200 join requests...

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

lol "publish it"

There's a load of commonly used words you can't use on the kp chats too like boobytrap and damage...you're not allowed to post for 5 minutes but the time goes up if you try typing the 5 minute penalty is over.

3. Survival Streak 0

It's great having all these new people playing on the kong server...
    Now that we know it's possible to have more than 1 portal to the kong server, how about kanoplay server 3 where we can sign up for or associate our existing kong/armor accounts? :)

4. slave

slave Member

i think kano has some important decisions to make

first they need to decide a set of rules for all their content, on the surface this should be easy, one set of rules to fit all
    however since they are a small indie company, they have decided to babysit the different play surfaces and have a different set of rules for each and every game they have whether it be on kano play, fb, kong, armor or wherever else they are putting this game

i cant for the life of me understand why you have so many different formats for the same games....it should be one set of rules, one format no matter where the game is located, to have differents sets of rules is setting yourself up for higher costs and less efficiency
    the latest is the one where you are contemplating allowing people to have multiple accts on same server, you have banned people in facebook for the same thing, and now you are contemplating allowing it because now it suits your needs, make up your mind, try to be consistent and bring the different venues under the same set of rules

i cant believe you can operate any other way.....

but thats just my opinion

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

id have to agree with slave on this kano.....and would like to add ive always been for everyone playing the on the same site..why is there so many versions of zs i dont get it either...... i mean i would love to see some different faces....

6. Survival Streak 0

How about seperate limited quantity items for kong and armored?

There's soo many of them greedy little armored players that they sell out in no time...kong/armored are almost 2 limited quantity cycles ahead of kp and fb (lol)