World chat

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by The Protector, May 6, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's understandable that if someone abuses the world chat,they get banned.However,the chat should still be visible.I don't know about you,but if someone's talking about me,I'd like to see it especially in a chat that everyone is suppose to see.

2. slaven_1981

slaven_1981 New Member

Agreed but the chat needs to be up and online fulltime and not brokedown like it is all the time. Fix that and still make it visible for everyone kicked off or not.

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

why shud you be able to look if you banned you loose that privilege
    what you dont see dont hurt
    best advice dont get banned

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not being able to post is understandable.Not being able to see what others are saying though?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

most of it is alot of nonsense anyway, but if someone is banned it should work both ways , IMO a ban is a ban, I rarely look at it unless it is there when I go to the game and close it anyway cause unless people are looking for clan the rest can get creepy lol

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If their banned, not being able to see what others are writing should be part of their punishment.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

if you have ANY friends in the game that arent banned and someone is trash talking, i dont think youll have a problem finding out

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

to be honest people could take about u in groups or private threads shud we make it so we can see them
    let people talk ,,,sticks and stones as they say

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Private threads is 1 thing.Talking where the whole world can see is something else.It's one thing not being able to post when banned,but not being able to see it is adding insult to injury.

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lol well as i said dont get banned then not a problem

11. Deltan

Deltan Member

Rejected. That's the down side of getting banned from chat, don't do it!