World chat

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 31, 2014.

1. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

There have been times where a player has talked bad about me in world chat, and while that is happening, that player is staying dead and would not heal. This cheap tactic should not be allowed, in my opinion.

Terror of The Scioto and JADES like this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Don't forget to vote people, top right you see this
    http://imgur.com/iNWBsor

Because they are morons

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Rodney Rangel likes this.
  3. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

4. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

I dont care if WC is free or not.... But is good for them who need help.... And have to say if not like see what is up in there then just dont look at it.... Yes ofc i know some use it to just be stupid too.... My self dont have it open much,,,, But sometime is fun to see all crap that is up there for sure.... Got me a good laugh now and then too

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True Sus, but getting tired of these guys that talk chit repeatedly while dead. Mute sure it's a "option", but everyone doesn't block same people.

6. Rodney Rangel

I will say this, I don't rant on wc all day and all night dead like Davey does :p

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Some talk to much in chat and forgot to play :)))

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

But then again some talk too much =x

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10. It has come time to seriously consider a change in world chat. The incoherent daily babblings of lunatics going on incessantly really needs to stop. I am speaking of players who cross game and come to VC world chat to stir the pot. What about that token to speak? I thought it was a good idea- at least it made most think about what they were going to say. Or if one is going to voice an opinion over and over- they ought to be subject to public scrutiny. They ought to have to be healed. But why do we have to put up with them? And you ban other players for making WC a non-happy place? Now that's ironic! I think you seriously need to revisit your terms of use for WC. And go ahead- take a survey to see how the general whole of us feels about it. There is taunting and then there is flat out ridiculousness. What are you willing to put up with while they drive players away....if you bounty someone I will heal. HA!:mad::eek:;)

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Agreed , when a troll is posting links of players over and over in two games while dead in the game, is very immature, we want revenge on that troll, maybe making sure this middle schooler has his age checked and if his Mommy actually gave him permission to play :)

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Like the idea though it might not be enforce by kano

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah Kano will never go for it, they want us to fight , except ya can't fight with someone talking crap in WC while dead

Terror of The Scioto and AXXO like this.
  14. Rodney Rangel

<------------------- blondi always heals :p bounty me, i'd say bring it LOL

Kirsten likes this.
  15. koo22

koo22 Member

Definitely agree. No posting in WC if dead

JADES likes this.
  16. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

110% agree with Jades. VC's WC has a current pest who, while dead, posts a laundry list of clans to slap. No one enables him/her by joining in, so what's the point in eating up so many of the 50 WC slots at a whack? Just for attention? Pathetic and annoying.

JADES likes this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is getting beyond ridiculous lately KANO, we have idiots posting for hours on end while dead. They aren't playing the game, they are trying to play mind games (don't even get me going on mute feature either, works half the time as well) They are not contributing to the game while dead in-game just being nuisances to those who are. Fix it.

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

He's doing this in PC as well, frigging stupid. Not sure if same on LCN or ZS don't play them.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If not playing the game while dead=no revenue and distracting many from doing so, this need's to stop.

Kirsten likes this.