winning the loto

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by neill1990, Oct 1, 2014.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

like everyone else, im overdue for a lottery jackpot!

2. BoomerSooners

BoomerSooners New Member

Heck GATMAN, Ive Never won one,, Ive Never gotten more than 3 #'s drawn ,,,,, in 5 yrs give or take

3. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Winning would be nice I never get anything maybe $$$ here and there alot of times Nothing!

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I hit the 50 GF a time or two. The 5 FP + about 6 times in the 2 1/2 years i've been back.

5. Michael Cooper

Michael Cooper New Member

Yes, of course it's fair, but it is just "off" how the majority of the winners are these that miss days and poof win when they come back. It's happened a lot lately.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Been playing 5 years and have not hit been playing real life lotto for 30 years at least win a dollar or two here and there

Tony Montana likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Some folks delete their history as they go ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Never looked if the winners were daily players or not but I know the feeling playing 3 games for over 4 years and never won more than 5FP :) Also never saw anyone from my syndicate/armada/guild winning the jackpot.
    Maybe you are right about giving daily players a bit more chance like an extra ticket on sunday if you played 7 days in a row? Or 1 extra ticket on thursday if you played 4 days in a row and 2 extra tickets on sunday if you played 7 days in a row?

9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I think it would be nice to display a list of the most recent lotto winners. That way the perception that daily players rarely win the lotto could be proven or disproved.

GATMAN likes this.
  10. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i am a 1000 un lotto winner in zs and play daily so there are the actives that do when

11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have never ever ever ever won

12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i won once was on kongregate first couple months of PC got 500 or so FP was a nice boost enebled me to get a nice set of equipment and get a head start on hired caps

Kirsten and George Burd like this.