Why does a Higher Fight list player who is Healthy Go on to the Rival page??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by baha, Jul 3, 2011.

1. baha

baha Member

I notice that some higher lvl players can attack me but they don't stay on the fight page so I can't retaliate with the bonus attack till they reappear on the fight page~!!
    Is there a reason why they can do this and I can't "reply" in kind ??
    These players are higher lvl AND they are in good health, they just go over to the rival pg where no bonus is available~!
    Seems kinda one sided as this has just been happening recently.

2. theres a slight delay i think thats always been there

probably the same reason as to why someone shows online when there really not

slight delay thats always been there

i mentioned this one before(online but really not)

3. baha

baha Member

NO delay Hun~!! I will be attacked by them and sometimes I can get back to them rt away but then sometimes if they attack again shazzam.... they are only on my rival list ~!Even tho They are Higher lvl and healthy~!

4. baha

baha Member

OH AND YES they are still there~!!! LOL I get smacked around by them to prove it LOL~!!

5. i think i see what you mean by this now

just came across this

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It is possible that they have been attacked by another player and are no longer healthy enough to be on the fight page. This combined with a possible delay would explain why this is happening.

7. but wouldnt they show as undead???

i know at least in my case they should show as undead

8. baha

baha Member

As I have said Its not just the odd time It has been happening often enough to be a concern as The Opponents are Healthy enough for me to attack but AS STATED They are now on the rival list only~!!!
    Because I am on average 50+ Lvls lower I NEED the boost to play! I need anyone who is finding this problem too, to maybe say something so I know its not just me!!

9. baha

baha Member

This is a Problem NOT a glitch~!! I have tried to figure out a reason for this situation BUT dayum there is none~!! WHY CAN THEY (higher lvls( attack me and I cannot use the boost on them>> BECAUSE THEY ONLY SHOW ON MY RIVAL PAGE~!!!!! This is wrong in sooo many ways~!! If they can attack me I should be able to see them on my FIGHT LIST IF THEY ARE HEALTHY ..............WHICH THEY ARE~!!!!..

10. whats your level

11. malific

malific Member

If I got it right, the problem here is people who are healthy enough to fight get hospitalized (maybe attacking you, maybe fighting elsewhere), then they heal up and they don´t show 'live' on your fightlist, but they still show as healthy on your rivals. If that´s the case I think it´s always been there and I noticed it happen too.

12. thats what i thought to

however

once a certain level

theres the undead players that show

which means even if hospitalized

should still show on fight page

13. baha

baha Member

I'm Lvl 1064 IN ZS and I have very few ppl on my Fight list however Those that I do, can beat me BUT I can do damage "with the bonus" However as soon as they attack, I go to attack back and EVEN THO THEY ARE HEALTHY ENOUGH to be available to fight , They are only on my Rival list so I cannot fight them (with bonus)in return, I can only use the bonus if I'm lucky enough to find them before THEY attack me from the FL~!!
    They are NOT the "dead", they are alive n kicking on my Rival list ONLY~!!!!

14. Ace

Ace Member

Well, once people go to the hospital, they usually take a lil while to reappear on the fightlist, even if they keep healing and attacking you. Same thing probably happens to them too, as it happens to me too (I wanted to smack a friend with a 47% just for fun and she didn't appear on my fightlist :()

15. shouldnt they be showing as undead though

16. Ace

Ace Member

Only if they don't heal.

17. well if there healed or not

should they show on the battle page

if they heal then they should be there

if there attacked that fast and hospitalized

then they should show as undead(unless ya already hit your max for day)

so regardless they should be showing on fight page regardless

18. Ahad

Ahad Member

Hey i take offence to that.. Maybe you need a teabagging!

2 days ago
    C A F F E I N E 2000mg You were attacked by Leandro The Ace with a Fight Boost of 47% and lost the Fight, losing $545,130.

NO WAIT I HAZ A SERIOUS POINT!

Maybe this is a perfect example of why we should have a stamina boost slider on our rivals list as well. Fighting higher levels isn't at all easy and if someone is at least within strength range of beating them with a boost then they should be able to at all times in my opinion.

You do realise though baha, whoever it is most probably mocks you for your excessive stamina use, to all their fellow cronies and similarly Incompetant Plebians.

Even when people beat me with stamina boosts, i enjoy mocking their xp per stamina payout. Don't get me started on those that still fail with boosts of >20%. Even a boss would give a better payout than that!

I hope you always do a normal attack first to check they haven't added defence to make you bounce even with your 10 stam. You really don't wat to be feeding people xp with that kind of stamina boost and i don't think i need to say why.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  19. baha

baha Member

Of Course I do my Checks n Balances~! But If they are all there is hehehe Then I will use what I have to play with ~!I don't hide like Mole PPL~!! :)

20. Ace

Ace Member

Nah, I don't think there should be 47% boosts on Rival Squads, it's fun to see how higher levels get frustrated when they can't win on a 20% :D

And btw, I was saying "she", I attacked plenty people with a 47% for fun :D