[ZS] WHY ARE THEY LOWERING MY DAMAGE IN BATTLE ARENA!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maureen, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

The stronger I get, the less damage I am allowed in the battle arena!! i would like to know why? Why are we not allow to refresh our stats like you do in faction war!! We are only going by what you want our stats to be!! In this case you been making it harder to attack anyone, because you have lower the damage I am doing!! Biggest Attack 4,838,736 damage, last time it was 6,000000, and something, the time before that was 7,000,000!!

2. luke

luke Member

ba is percentage based also what personal items you are useing, i use aall attack items myself just saying, but these are a few reason your damage could be dropping,

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Biggest attack % increases in sudden death part when reach less amount of players as well, might be what your seeing.

4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Isnt damage based, partly, on your ratio between health/attack/def/whatever? Perhaps this ratio changed for you?

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I would imagine the players you are attacking are also getting stronger??

6. luke

luke Member

theres no ratio of the 3, more percentage of sp in health just means u gain more health for the kill reward i have no clue if it effects anything during the brawl phase i do know ur starting health will go up when added sp. far as attack and def goes it is percentage based the higher your per is the more damage u will do or receive.

Note: The amount of damage your attacks inflict is also modified by your opponents’ Defense.

You currently have 50 - 100% of your skill points allocated to Attack
    Min Attack Damage 293850 health
    this is my attack info..i really think u should read the ba click here for help thing that pops up for your ba profile it is very easy to understand im not the best at telling lol

7. luke

luke Member

This perk determines the size of your health pool for this event, and is determined by the percentage of skill points you have put into your Health. A bigger Health Perk means a greater health pool. The greater percentage of your skill points that you have put into Health, the more Health you will receive when you get a kill during Sudden Death.

Your Attack Perk sets the minimum amount of damage your Attacks deal to your opponents. A bigger Perk generally means a higher average Attack damage.

Your Attack Perk is determined both by the percentage Skill Points you have put into your Attack Skill, combined with the the Attacking Power of the items equipped to your Character when the Arena started.

Note: The amount of damage your attacks inflict is also modified by your opponents’ Defense.

Your Defense Perk modifies how much Damage you take while in Defensive Stance, as well as how long you can stay in Defensive Stance for and how long you must wait before it recharges.

Your Defense Perk is determined both by the percentage Skill Points you have put into your Defense Skill, combined with the the Defense Power of the items equipped to your Character when the Arena started

8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

its all a bunch of bull the system is a mess and i dont even know if kano knows which end is up.one of my favorite examples is I setup with defensive items by accident for one arena and my modified strength was over 1.3 m and i get rocked over and over and cant win crap while attacking and after te arena go check who messed me up and i find a few that were thousands of levels below me that in non arena i would crush

9. luke

luke Member

u got to think more like there 50per attack against or idk lets say 30per d...not so much 1,3mill d vs 800k att, just an example,,mayb i dont understand it dont matter bc i have big attack but im thinking this is more the way its set up....hope u understand b ur tough as hell in ba

Hellhavenofury:) likes this.
  10. greatM

greatM Active Member

do you players use pea shooters in ZS :D Biggest Attack75,884,722 damage in PC and that is not a particluarly gd max even for me :D

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

For the last arena my stats are:
    Min Attack Damage 143480 health
    Biggest Attack 9,306,415 damage

As my Min Attack Damage is 1.5% of my Biggest Attack, I think the Biggest Attack damage is pure luck or total randomness.
    Just make sure you are using your highest attack loadout when the Arena starts, stay alive until you unlock the 2x XP, 6x Strength in battles and hope for the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
  12. greatM

greatM Active Member

Biggest attack is some what luck. If you are lucky enough to find a very low defence player at the end of sudden death you are likely to get a significantly higher max damage,but even then there is an element of chance involved. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Maureen

Maureen Member

No, I am talking about my stats on the profile!!

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Your game profile? for the regular game?? so they change, well they will when you add skillpoints,and loadouts,or get more inventory,as anyone's do.Refresh stats? during what ??the arena,whatever they are at the start of arena, that is what they are during the arena,you can change them after the start for the regular game,but what they were at the start of the arena, is locked in for the arena.