Who get the kill from the bountyl

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bobby Horr, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Bobby Horr

Bobby Horr New Member

If some high level viking is on the bounty and he's healing is self. i attack and do not kill cuz he's healing and he bounty me, but i put a bounty trap on him and he die who gets the kill??? Who get the kill:confused:

*Sorry for all the mistake i do not speak very well english, imagine my writting.*

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The player that gets the kill from the bounty is the actual player who kills him off the bounty board itself. If you have a trap set on them even if they are on the bounty board and they try to bounty you also you do not get the kill off the board nor the gold. Has never worked that way. All he did was die from your trap only and lose experience. And you just lost a trap.

3. Bobby Horr

Bobby Horr New Member

allright thanks alot apreciated

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

[SN] Brisa has killed Bobby Horr and claimed your Bounty of 4,151,358,172,894 coins.

5. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

If they had it to where a player gets listed, and they go to bounty some one and that player had a trap on them, and the player that has the trap set up gets the cash and the kill, then people would be able to transfer cash to alts so easily.

6. Terminator

Terminator Member

Sounds like a knowledgeable player...I have seen that done before...