Where would you go if myspace goes down the drain?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Das liebe Beil, Jul 10, 2011.

?

MySpace tanks. What do you do?

1. Relocate to Facebook

66.7%
  2. Hope that I can relocate to hi5

33.3%
  3. I say good-bye to the games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

As the title says, where would you want to set your account up if MySpace goes down the drain? Or would you leave the game altogether?

I personally already have a FB account and a MySpace account for Viking Clan. And I don't really want to give up either account.

I'd rather go to hi5, it's smaller than MySpace but I think I could have more fun there, especially when some players I talked to would rather go there than to facebook. A group of High-Level MySpace players impacting on hi5 would surely be fun. We could even form a guild there and rough up hi5.

I couldn't care less about my Zombie Slayer, Pirate or Mobster. I consider ZS a beaten game, I have pretty much given up Mob Wars and I made too many mistakes with my Pirate.

2. i would want my myspace pirate moved to fb

i would want my myspace viking moved to hi5

and my mob and zs character can vanish into oblivion

so it seems all 3 options here sorta fit lol

can use Moneybags McCat on hi5 though

make em all wonder wtf where did he come from

3. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

I have eyes in every guild and every site :O, but having said that... WE NEED NEW MEAT! ;D

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I could introduce myself with listing the entire Leaderboard.

5. hi5 or my coming hiatus will be permanent. never am going to touch facebook again.

6. I'd say Facebook, only because everyone and their dog's uncle keeps nagging me to start a Facebook account..... I don't personally like the uniformity of it, but oh well.

The wider player base would give me more victims to devour...... As for my ZS account..... if possible I'd like a refund LOL I keep kicking myself for not trying VC sooner before buying points on ZS.