Where do you get hundreds of mob-mates from?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Jabloko, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Jabloko

Jabloko New Member

I'm finding myself being up against guys with hundreds of mobs with them, and obviously I want to kick their arses too!

I'm level 100 with 33 mobs.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ya have to work at getting clan, ask friends to suggest or refer you to others, send out clan requests, join game "add me" sites, look at your clan, and send game requests to their clan, the goal is 1,000 real peeps.1,000 hired mob, that you buy with FP's ,I am sure there are more ways, too early to think .But it does takes some time to build up clan.

Trista and malice like this.
  3. Nelgyntc

Nelgyntc New Member

Time, I've been super active for 47 days and got my 1000 real mobsters just by posting my link in job and clicking others, be very active.

Trista and sandman1 like this.
  4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Regularly put your invite in the jobs chat. If you are on kong, put your invite kong chat. Also add other people who do share their invite link/code. Be especially active during raids, that is great time to get some mobs.

And as the others said, it takes time.

Trista likes this.
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Visa. MasterCard. American Express!

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

for hired Yes, for real people Credit cards are not gonna help anyone :p BTW this is an old thread ;)

7. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

It's something long, be patient! Every new level, post your profile on job chat. Try to write to syndicate leaders and ask them to give your profile to their members. If you want, send me your profile, and ill give it to the members of my team

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

9. Orez

Orez Active Member

Post you code in job and world chat to get 1000 and FPs for hired mob

10. strong credit card makes strong cc warrior lol.

11. Hailok

Hailok New Member

Im about to get my 1k mobs and I been playing for 30 days or so, not so hard, just make sure you share your code, and please don't be lazy and copy other people codes and add them! :D

12. getting first 1000 mobs is easy job, buying hired hands takes lots of time unless u have good cc.

13. Orez

Orez Active Member

Almost have 1000 mob but it will take a while for hired mob since I don't spend real money here.

14. i spent for last 150 hired hands before that all free fp. couldnt wait for during the last stage to reach max mob.

Orez likes this.
  15. otty22

otty22 Active Member

10 fp for 2 mobsters are very much :( it takes too long to have maximum

Orez likes this.
  16. its not that difficult now, when we started we get a occasional 3 day calender, one for new year, one for chritmas, stpatty etc but now u get a twice a month almost one 30 mins one 45 mins key 3day calender will give u easily 20 lvls . there was no raid to level up faster then now its all bit easy. it may take a year to reach up 1000 hired hands now, it took us a lot more time that that to reach max mobs

17. Kirsten

When I started there was not even calendars,let alone anything else, and it did not take me long to get my 1,000 real,took a little longer for the hired,being on FB makes it easy .

Trista likes this.
  18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

thin air?

Trista and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

lol

20. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny

Kirsten likes this.