When will it ever end?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gogolak, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Enjoy your 1 Free Daily Ticket! The ticket numbers have been chosen automatically. See [My Ticket] for detail.
    i haven't even gotten 1 number for over a week. i know it's random, but losing day after day... really?

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Congratulations, you won the following prize(s):
    5860 Bonus XP
    $303,473,724,600 Bonus Cash
    Finally!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Jess

Jess Active Member

Wow, I feel like I should complain as well, maybe my chances will go up then ;).

Haven't won anything in a while... :( Perhaps I don't deserve it...

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, i don't usually win much, only cash. but i normally get SOMEthing at least once a week. i could have sworn that it was almost 2 weeks before i got anything.

5. I think the idea is that you're not really supposed to win anything from the free tickets, we don't assign the numbers so we can't do anything, which honestly makes me feel like they're not exactly randomly assigned. But I'm a cynic so hey.

6. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

that would really suck if the payouts are slanted towards whether or not you purchase extra tickets.

7. It wouldn't be the worst thing to have come out of the minds of a psuedo-RNG based event in a game.

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, you're right. if you're not a money spender, you simply won't get the same things as those that do. i enjoy the game, but that's basically what it comes down to.

9. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

It's not slanted lol. Sometimes I buy tickets on the lottery, you know when i'm feeling 'lucky' other times I just check the daily free ticket. Anythings better than nothing when you don't actually pay for it.