When are we going to get some new content in mob wars lcn

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gods people, Nov 8, 2012.

1. gods people

gods people Active Member

ARE WE GOING TO GET ANY NEW CONTENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. :confused:

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It really depends on what you consider the "near future" to be ;)

Kidding aside we do have new content in the works for LCN but we are still a little ways out before that will be live in the game. So hang in there!

3. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Some more achievements for city and others, new world bosses and maybe double up the rest of the city bosses like Miami :) that would be nice for everyone

4. I would like lots and lots and lots and lots of free favor points for being awesome...

Nah I wouldn't mind some more achievements :)

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

yeah i love some of the favour points lol lots of them too and skills and big weapons and alchol and sweets and everything i ever wanted lol

6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

i'd like some extra world bosses as well. also for jobs, have 2 unlock at a time.

7. gods people

gods people Active Member

I feel with so many bosses and so many useless items now we need to do something with them, Like for the bosses re run them with better xp so people start doing them again. I only do Prague and Berlin for drops. and New york to Dubai for xp, The rest i don't touch. And all of the excess items how about a trade in centre were you can trade in certain multipal items for better ones or other thingsof use. :)

8. Bocce

Bocce Member

I also think you should add a new crafting level to boss drop weapons. After ultimate, people should be able to craft, legendary, flawless, priceless items.

9. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

any word on a new boss and new city??

10. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

i like the idea of trading in items we no longer use for better items

11. maizy boobalicious

maizy boobalicious New Member

agree with everything said here. trade in center is such a no brainer.... we're all sitting on thousands of useless items. let us upgrade !!

12. Iced Viper

Iced Viper New Member

any word on a new boss and city??????

13. maizy boobalicious

maizy boobalicious New Member

i agree with that, but i think all they need to do is give us some upgrades on existing weapons.... like those driving shoes, and the drops we got in prague, etc. those magnetic gloves sure phased out fast, too. we have SO many useless things, can't you guys offer us some upgrades ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee ?????????