Whats up with TURF WAR's????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 21, 2012.

  1. Susan Patrick

    Susan Patrick Member

    What's up with the randomiser on the Turf War games?

    I thought I was just having a very unlucky day when I noticed it over a week ago .. so started taking notes of payouts ... I'm lucky to get 1 pay out from 3 shots (mostly @ 55%) and I honestly can't remember last time I got a 2% pay out.

    Has Kano messed with it so we're less likely to use them as a levelling tool??? We all no how you guys hate folk levelling to fast ... but, whatever the reason for low payouts I'm no longer going to wasting my time & GFP on them :/
  2. From my understanding, you have a 75% chance of getting a payout each time you click. That means that you have a 25% chance of getting nothing.

    Probability is a tricky thing. You may have a 75% chance of getting a payout, but you can still get nothing 4 times in a row because the chance is for each click. You may click 100 times and not get the 2% payout as well.

    This is probably the reason they did not put the % chance of getting an item drop on the jobs.
  3. I agree with that in all honesty I'm noticing much less payouts from my Turf Wars, having said that I do occasionally get the 5% payout which is always good, but it's a free feature unless you buy shots, if you buy the shots you should be guaranteed a payout :)
  4. Wonder Woman

    Wonder Woman Active Member

    Listed within each of the challenges is the % for each of the single hit payouts. So for each shot you have the listed percentage to get that particular payout. As you get into the higher locations the percentages change.

    GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

    I have noticed the payouts are fewer and fewer. Not sure why. I have talked to many lower levels who tell me that they are getting the higher payouts much more frequently than I am..... I keep record of my play and when I get payouts etc. I am lucky if I get the 5 FP's in a week or more. A lot of the lower levels I know say they are getting them almost daily. I had one person who posted in our syndicated that he received the 5 FP payout three times in a row and he was half my level. The next day he received it twice more. At that time, I had not hit it in two weeks. So I don't know..... :~)
  6. gods people

    gods people Active Member

    This is correct. turf wars as gone to the dogs. sorry lower levels as they say. do not get much these days from playing it. i might even stop. KANO COME ON SORT THIS HEY..............
  7. Friendly Fire

    Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

    The stats on the turf war are complete rubbish, the chance of any payout is listed at 75% so that means out of 18 shots I should win on average 13.5. I have been keeping track of how many I win out of 18 for the last 20 turf wars now, and my results are as follows :-
    no of wins 7,10,9,14,8,9,11,13,6,10,9,12,14,8,10,9,12,11,11,10. So in only 2 wars have I actually attained this mythical Kano figure of 75%. talking to other players they are getting similar results. My overall payout is just 56%

    Not good enough Kano, either fix it, or show the real percentage chance of payout.
  8. HammerTime

    HammerTime Member

    Has anyone noticed you only get a 50% boost on the 7th day of daily rewards now? Im either crazy or we used to get 100% boost for the 7th day? Anyone else noticed this?

    As for turf wars yeah its got crap considering the amount of time you have to wait to complete them, whats up with that devs? Maybe decrease the time so we can complete them twice as fast being that the pay outs seem a lot less now, ive still not completed all of them cause of how long they take.
    I used to get a lot of single hit payouts with 5gf points, sometimes i got 2 to 3 in a row and always got at least one in every round but now im lucky if i get one in the whole thing, normally i get 1 on the start of a new turf war but that's about it, nearly completed the Berlin set but ive only had 2 single hit payouts, used to get at least 5 before i finish it sometimes more
  9. The Protector

    The Protector Banned

    50% for stamina.Always been that way.

    100% for energy.Always been that way.

    Maybe never paid close attention before?

    Happens to the best of us.
  10. Fusheng

    Fusheng Active Member

    yeah 50 % for stam refilis on 7th day

Share This Page