What should be done about the tyndalls?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Apr 30, 2011.

?

What should be done about the tyndalls?

1. Make them die easier from attacks

55.6%
  2. Make their XP suck when they are attacking

66.7%
  3. Make them die easier from counters

44.4%
  4. Make axe slap damage proportional to the slappers health

66.7%
  5. Make them free to place on the bounty list

55.6%
  6. Decrease their bounty cost to 1% of a normal players

44.4%
  7. Give them more XP when they are attacking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Feed them to Siamese

33.3%
  9. Do nothing. Leave the game as it is now.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I see thread after thread about the low health players, none of which is worse than the dreaded tyndall. So why not throw up a poll and get everyone on record about what needs to be done about the tyndall problem.

Other than the TYNDALL himself I don't really mind these players because their attacks do so little damage that it takes them hundreds of hits til I have to heal so its not interrupting my game. There are few of them at the high levels though the mid levels are swarming with them. However I understand the frustration of people who are trying to keep battle stats over 0.500 or working on streak achievements or just get annoyed that they are feeding their enemies and cant fight back.

The poll is multiple choice.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Indeed there must be a punishment for the tyndall. Letting them run unchecked will otherwise result in things and outcomes that are not pretty.

And as a cat I am very inclined to make Soylent Green out of them and feed it to the not so expensive, higher leveled cat.

There must be eternal vigilance, letting the tyndall (T) virus spread unchecked will only result in us all needing a big bat to fend the Virus-created tyndalls off. Or a piece of Heavy Artillery. Depends on the amount of Virus-tyndalls.

Thrand, I really like your satire threads. It's always fun to read and/or participate in one.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Make their XP suck when they are attacking .

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I agree

If you classify "low-health parasite" as a variation of Tyndalls....

Then I agree with towelie - DEATH TO TYNDALL!

5. Tyndall is a special kind of low health parasite. He is a hyper-aggressive, hard shelled (high defense), high stamina, microscopic health parasite. The same complaints apply to tyndalls as would apply to parasites, though tyndalls are much worse since they are cancerous Eddie cells that are destroying VC from the inside out.

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

lawl

I don't think I've encountered an actual *tyndall* yet, then. Just parasites.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Be happy that you didn't. The tyndall has yet to spread to FB.