[All] What if...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Too bad you cant give negative stars

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

why? you don't get killed every day when you're offline anyway? you must not be playing the game right.

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

There is no wrong way to play

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's about as much fun as using a leveling partner, don't you think? :p

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

This tweaked version would work for me, as me battle board is always empty. Get those no longer playing the game out of the undead section, so we can get some real coins and experience off of them.
    I also vote "no" on the original idea.

6. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I get that there isnt many people to attack but i mean thats what you have the wacked mob for as people as already stated there usually is a tactic for the revive and it could through us off... dont want none of that!

Kirsten likes this.
  7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

now if this idea involved only inactive players i would be ok with that. but it would be hard for kano to single out all the inactives to do it

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If I am dead/killed while offline"" I"" will decide when I revive when I have the time to play.

Chasity likes this.
  9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

if you're offline, who cares if you get killed one or two extra times a day? besides, maybe this would promote more activity other than just logging on once a day to get points? (ahem, alts) that being said, if this only happened with inactives, that would be fine. and this shouldn't be a problem, since they're already being put up by davy jones periodically. just write some code to revive some of them throughout the day, particularly the ones that are higher levels (say, over level 3k).

Chasity likes this.
  10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i can definitely go for this, even if it's only for inactives in my level range.

Chasity likes this.
  11. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I don't think it would be that hard at least on facebook zombie slayer, they have already picked out the inactive players and give you the option to send them revival serums, just write code to heal them every hour, or whatever.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I would not want to be killed while offline more than the one time, someone gets the kill, I don't want to be killed again if I am still at work or sleeping and offline, No thanks. Inactives I have no problem with , yet some part time players /inactives, might have a problem with it.

13. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

To dive deeper into this issue what if when ever Kano finds/bans an account they write it in to the code to heal every X hours. who cares about stats at that point they have already left the game for some reason or another.

14. greatM

greatM Active Member

What about players on holiday for a couple of weeks, they would come back to negative xp and a load of extra kills. Any change to the current hospital healing seem a bad idea to me.