[LCN] What Determines money gain from pvp?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nelgyntc, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Nelgyntc

Nelgyntc New Member

I've been playing for 18 days or so and whenever I win on fight list it seems everyone gives roughly the same amount of money. So what determines this, it doesn't seem to go off the money they have on hand and if that's the case what's the risk to walking around with a couple hundred billion if nobody ca steal it?

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this is an interesting question. i've been playing for years, and i never really thought about it. i'd be curious to have some more information about this, even if we can't get the exact details.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll see what I can dig up!

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's variable depending on how much cash your particular opponent has on hand. :)

5. Nelgyntc

Nelgyntc New Member

Ok, thanks for the help, I guess alot of people in my level range have similar cash flows.

6. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

It's 0 if your opponent has 0$ on him.
    When i attack and win, the maximum i get is 500 000$.

7. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

There is really no need to use the bank and lose cash in deposit fees unless you are going for an achievement OR you are trying to brag and make sure people can see how much cash you have on the Leader Board. The amount taken per fight based on the typical players number of fights in any given day will not reach the amount lost in deposit fees even with an elite.

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

500,000 isn't much, it's almost as much as a forum cash reward