Weapons.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I attacked a player with 2,000 chieftains last night and won. I checked the details, and it showed that I was weaker in weapons.

I attacked over 50 bosses a day and collect rewards everyday. So I was a little shocked to see that I was weaker when my warriors were stronger.

So, what can I do right now at level 1,360 to increase my weapon strength? I've been collecting Godspear drops whenever I have energy, but was wondering if anyone had any better tips.

2. Maler

Maler Member

there's not much you can do. just do the adventures and kill bosses.

3. It depends on what bosses your opponent hits, too. A very simplistic example would be, for example, you're both hitting roughly the same number of Vampire Wraiths, with an end drop of a Razor Shield (59/65) and a vampire elder (50/47). When he attacks you and checks a detail report, it very easily could say that your weapons are stronger than his.

Keep doing adventures, hit your bosses, and craft what you can. Try not to craft with weapons you're currently using as it will make you weaker.

4. I'm still a little confused at the moment..

Should I be using my stamina to do as much damage as I can to bosses, or just do the minimum on as many bosses as I can?

I've been doing the latter and I haven't had any problems with it so far, but I'm not entirely sure what I should do with my stamina. I've tried these past couple of nights while helping bosses like Loki, Hordes, and higher where I keep hitting until I hit the limit, hoping for Shapeshifter Assassin drops or Horned Helmuts and other drops.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It depends on how good the items are for that particular boss your hitting. If your hitting a boss that drops down a great item that has good attack and def then yes definately in my opinion hit it until the player restricition slider is caught up to in the damage amount. If the boss drop items are not worth it do the min to get the min reward and find a new boss to do and keep repeating the process.

6. gods people

gods people Active Member

The game will pick those items aoutomatically that are strongest. this means that they may not be the items you would put in yourself for that area of your game. Like armour, i have to delete certain armour with a better attach score just so i can get a better defence item in its place..

7. You shouldn't need to delete anything.

Viking Clan chooses the highest attack items to use for attacking, and the highest defense items to use for defending. I've had a friend attack me and send me the items I used in defense, it's completely different from what I use in attacking.

Anyway, I guess I'll just keep doing min on 50+ bosses a day and spending my extra stamina to get random drops from Loki and others.

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Kul is right you should not have to remove any item from your game unless its store bought and your trying to bump your income back up and not have to depend on the store items. But when you fight someone the highest item of attack and def are used first and it goes downwards from there. You never have to pick which item to fight with yourself.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

My advice is do as ,many bosses as you can spreading your stamina by doing the min, and if you get your health higher you will do more damage and your stamina will go further, the rewards and drops from bosses are very important, and you are right never get rid of anything unless you pay upkeep and you can use it to craft something alot stronger. VC crafting seems different to me than in PC but I am still so low, but I am told from a higher level that crafting is more important prob around your level.

10. Rick Soto

Rick Soto New Member

Also keep in mind that the random attack drops, albeit useless as they may be, can be upgraded to their elite counterparts later on during the game. That may be another strategy you may want to consider, the rewards aren't as immediate, but on the long run instead. I try to collect them as much as possible (spending incredible amounts of stm on bosses).