[ZS] We need a new World Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xtina, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Xtina

Xtina Member

Haven't a clue where to put this so I'm just making a new thread. If it's in the wrong place etc feel free to delete, move or whatever. I also apologize if this has been mentioned somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.

On to my point.... Are there going to be any new world bosses coming out in the future. The changes made to the current have really hurt some of us. This being stuck with 1 boss for days while waiting on a new one to reset is annoying. I love that the bosses are dying, but they're going down far too quick. With my time zone I can't even remember the last time I saw one go critical. I know, I'm rambling here... basically I just want to know if there's a way to add an extra world boss in the mix so we always have 2 going at all times.

Tony Cecil likes this.
  2. KurtDexter

KurtDexter Member

yeah but i don't know there are still ongoing about this year

Xtina likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are no new World Bosses on the docket, but I'm not sure that would help what you're talking about.

New World Bosses take some time to build up because when they start off they are level 1, so for a while they will be dying as quickly as some Bosses are now and leave a gap in the schedule. Sounds like what the solution might be is to take another look at current World Boss health and adjust as needed.

Xtina likes this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I`m always up for some new bosses. So coint me there :D

Xtina likes this.
  5. Xtina

Xtina Member

Thank you, Mitch! It would be nice.. It truly does stink when one dies off so quick and we're just stuck with one!

6. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Why not start the next world boss immediately? To xtina's point. It's 4 days sometimes and we're stuck with 1. I know 1 is better than 0 but when you're used to having 2 it really is an annoyance.