War Event Achievements Are Now Available!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 31, 2016.

1. WIDOW MAK3R

WIDOW MAK3R New Member

I just received an achiement for 200 slayer kills in faction war. I do not even know what a faction war slayer is. What is it?

Congratulations! You just earned this 420 Slay It Achievement for killing 20 Slayers in Faction Wars and have been rewarded with:

this is one of the achievemnets. it is not shown on your list. what does this mean? what is a slayer?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A Slayer is another player, or in this case another Faction.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Actually you would be wrong. Because of how you build your character and the skills added into it and the combined strength of others will let you do more damage and use less tokens on your part to take down another enemy. If your account is weak your going to spend all the tokens on just 1 or 2 low end guilds factions or armadas. So even with everyone combined you still have to have a strong account to be able to kill more with less tokens being used. And that is not doing the sniping but taking them on your own.

Chasity likes this.
  4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Very true

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

in other words as its plain and simple without a higher damage your doing bad on every faction war. Even if yours are better than the rest. You need damages but also healers (people with allot of hp) and defenders. But you need also levelers (people that can spend UN for the faction war) If you do not have that well GG it will be a mess. Or you end up somewhere below the rewards and doing all that for sh*t and jack.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Healer is more allocated points into defense not health.

No Nuts 4u and Chasity like this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

even lowering it to 1k and adding a 500 achievement to lessen that major gap of 200 to top achieve.

just look over any of the top players, on average youll see 400, 600 or a tad over 1k kills. Something that is obtainable with consecutive effort instead of a far off goal of for even a top player 6-10 or so years. high goals are fun but only when they are actually obtainable. people who say they are at 2k or close are the small minority probably less then 1%.

when goals or gaps between achievements appear like this it turns people off to even attempting because they cant ever see themselves getting it in a realistic amount of time.

EDIT: a poll to players in game across all platforms would be a good thing to do so then the best understanding of where the majority of peoples opinions lie. of course there is going to be alt abuse but that is with any game, just because of a small minority of people that will vote twice shouldnt mean it cant happen and defiantly wont sway the vote one way or another with the amount of people playing overall.

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Sorry but you're dead wrong, ive seen the youngest, weakest accounts do extremely well in the wars and it had nothing to do with how their character is built. It's based on total guild strength. Ask kano, they will happily confirm this

9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I'm one of those weaklings in viking clan and i can rock the guild wars with the best of them. 100k+ and more than a few dozen kills each occasion. Top 15 strongest members stats are averaged together and then blended over the entire team! However your personal loadout at the start of the wars does specifically effect your abilities even more so. Everyone should read the "help" link in the wars to fully learn the loadout functions.

Kirsten and Demonik1 like this.
  10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

If we are talking about War, which I believe you mean, Syndicate Wars.
    Has there been any discussion about the syndicate rewards for this event?
    I know I am not the only on that has mentioned to get first place, every player must take every refill which is 48gf for tokens and the reward is 20gf. It does not cost Kano anything to make these rewards better. I think it costs them not to make them better. I will not use GF in syndicate wars because the GF rewards are so bad. I might use them and buy them if the possible reward was better.

11. Joseph Halsey

Joseph Halsey New Member

My question why is the kill numbers in this Wars Kills so low seems logical That the First Player Kills Supposedly The Leader in War Party would be entitled to 100 favor Points instead of only 2 Points come on
    there must be better ideas to have for all of us Players.

12. Meatball

Meatball New Member

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

No it`s not. i know i`m late but i have no defend but i have allot of hp. In my case my healing is better than the standard defends people. So or your wrong or the have change it. But how cares. I made a point of it, and from my own experience this is wat i found out Believe me i have no defend. Its a waste of sp points in this game beside you die anyway. And farming on you can not happening you die to quik so its a win/win but thats not the case here.

More hp is more healing atleast for my case. i get 30 points for healing (1 stam) thats not bad (saying my own faction(s) over the years. i do not know the real defenders here. If there telling the get more i will like to know it.

14. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

ACTUALLY JADES IS CORRECT, MORE POINTS IN DEFENSE, THE BETTER YOU WILL HEAL HOWEVER THIS IS MOSTLY IMPACTED BY YOUR "LOADOUT ITEMS". If your defense heavy in the loadout, you will heal for more. A

Kirsten likes this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

CAN I GET SOME KANO INSIGHT IF THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED :))))))

16. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

mm that`s is wird sins i only have attack items. But again you can be correct. But so far of that. I have no defends in any stats (squad members items or skillpoints).. Just food for the brain.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, the sound of crickets means it wasn't considered before, it's not being considered now, and it more than likely will never be considered.

18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Leaderboard should include some new items associated with the syndicate wars and battle arena: Most kills, most heals, most points, ect....
    HEY KANO HOW ABOUT IT ????