[VC] Developer Update January 24 - Elite Chieftains

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Not everyone is in a guild. I'd even say that the majority of low to mid-level players is without a guild. There are also high levels without a guild. Hidden guilds can't be seen either.

And I sometimes went through the elites of small players I sent an add request, to see if they had other small players needing clan, too. Impossible now. Sure, you can also abuse Elite-Hopping to list small players for being affiliated with one or another player, but so far I know one person on MS who did something like this. Once.

I think you corrected a "problem" here, which in turn will create more problems.

2. Maler

Maler Member

and again, i make several suggestions, you answer only what you want Eric, and the rest is kept in the dark.
    Stefan Badita, made a thread with some great improvements. Wonder Woman came, said they were noted, but haven't heard anything of it since then.
    and there are a lot more like that.
    you read, say you took notice, and then do nothing about it.
    "good job"

3. Eric

Eric Administrator

@das - For something like the Elite feature which is based on friends helping friends, we encourage these types of connections through people you're affiliated with. If you're a Clan member or Guild member with the profile owner, their Elite list will have linked names.

@maler - We're currently working on an Ideas platform as a focused area to take in feedback and ideas from the community. We will keep you posted when its up and running. This will streamline our interaction with the community as well as prevent any good ideas from being missed.