[VC] Update to how Ranking is Determined in the Battle Arena

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

See what I mean? Mitch is merely pretending to be funny n nice ....but if that pic of the the kitty doesnt scream...PLAY OR ELSE! I dont know what does. Oh...did i mention stalker like? ;)

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I was not allowed to opt out,and as a result... Your Rank is 138! During PIMP's Battle Lottery you gained 0 XP! I guess my strategy of sleeping didn't work very well this time... 243 total entries, only 47 active... yes, this was definitely worth it! I wonder what the feedback would be if only active players participated, and there were no inactive players to attack at all? It seems to me that a select few players can simply switch on auto-pilot and get a pile of levels every 2 weeks... the arenas have become just another calendar for some, and a lottery for most...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  3. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

yeppers darn couldnt be awake at 1am-- missed my chance at minimum attscks-- oh well guess the same top 10 win again by entering all their alts & gtting ez kills

4. 'David Ramos

hhmm? Your Rank is 96!
    During the Battle Arena you gained 0 XP!--- I wonder how many INACTIVES had the same result--- I wont be in next one- gives the high level alts a better chance- GL BTW great job Kano for giving me the chance at playing-- & b4 yll start crying these 4 ddiff time zones-- ALL within 4 hrs of eachother which means squat to me

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I won't go that far... but it does seem that the majority of us are satisfied that the arenas are now over within 3 hours before the inactives even get a chance to log on. When the arenas started, I had a halfway decent chance to get some attacks in regardless of the start time, but with the wonderful invention of the slider, that hasn't been the case for quite some time. I'll take the advice that others have given... don't sign up unless you're sure that you can participate. Let the actives beat up on each other for their XP and rewards. I would be curious to know how the rewards would be handled if there weren't a minimum of 100 players...

6. 'David Ramos

hhmm wonder who r the last 2?

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL, I find this change funny. I did my minimum hit's and went into defense and because of so called in-actives, I got bumped to next tier giving me 5% more exp., 10x's more income, and another free favor point. Great change LOL pffft. Revert it back to 50th place rewards, I got better rewards for 100 hit's whoopy, and I still think this is not right. Don't try to say that BS more hit's for minimum requirement either.