[ZS] Update to how Ranking is Determined in the Battle Arena

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2013.

1. slave

slave Member

which further illustrates what a participation award the top 5 percent and top 10 percent acheivements are
    if only 131 people played and 1200 people joined, you only have to beat 11 players to get top ten percent

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i like the change as well, i had to work when it started but i still got in the top 40 and had over 5k attacks ;) 100 attacks is more than fair imo...
    but as Slave stated more active participants would be nice ;)

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Your Rank is 91!
    Rewards include:
    [​IMG] 3
    [​IMG]59,322,338,000
    [​IMG] 200,739

[TABLE="class: styled-table-v2"]
    [TR="class: alt"]
    [TD]Attacks[/TD]
    [TD]101[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Kills[/TD]
    [TD]0[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

best I ever done on fb without really playing :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  4. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

How's about the people in here actually teach their factions about playing BA? I can see at least 4 different factions in here right now, which COULD account for 100 active people. There's what, tons of factions not here? If factions would get together and those that actually play BA would teach them how and not continually criticize, slander or otherwise degrade it, but rather promote it and talk about the positives that can be gained from it in both individual character growth, faction rankings, personal exp rewards, a few free UN....then maybe we'd have ourselves a better showing.

This whole thing can be slowly turned around and participation can be increased if people would just be more positive in their approach. But, that would just be too much to ask for, wouldn't it?

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its difficult to teach somone the ins-and outs of BA, because the screens are only available while its up, and when BA starts, if you have any plans of being successful you dont have any time to Teach. All the good kills are gone in the first 45 minutes to an hour.

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I try to help/inform/recruit as much as i can but most dont stick around because A) they dont think the rewards merit the effort/expense (this has been the consensus from day 1)or B) Many I know that use to play but now dont, simply dont like the changes, bias or lack of notice /input on changes.

Unfortunately most players just dont get it whether its that they are incapable or simple dont have the time or patience to figure out all the diff intricacies of making their type of build successful...most players prefer a very simple mindless experience...like signing up and and cashing in while doing nothing. Until Kano does something drastic like increasing rewards dramatically there will never be a ton of interest in being active....simple as that

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  7. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Update... Kanoplay rank 30 - 165 were inactive

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The arena has never held any fascination for me, rewards one way or the other is not gonna make me want to participate either way, depends on my mood, the timing ,how my arm feels that day ,the color of the sky that day :p

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

i dont know what everyone is saying about the rewards of ba isnt worth, well 10 un a level for me now you tell me how you can level on just 10 un on any other part of the game hell tell me how to level with only 20 un a level in any other part of this game? now i dont know how it works for other players why they wouldnt get good exp or they just dont have the stam and its well worth any player that want to level to just add stam and b4 you know it 10 un a level in ba no matter what.now i will say iv gone through 300 and 400 un in one ba befor so i would like to see more un for ranking, also this last ba i had 17 un and got 5 level just by saving a few things and using at right time also a great deal..and my stats so if everyone care to know.

Health 594 / 44550
    Energy 82 / 500
    Stamina 981 / 1289
    Total Attack 9648
    Total Defense 3499
    Level: 2686
    its not hard to get 20 30 level in one ba

10. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Understood Eraser, but just as with my own faction members, I started out by generally giving the run down of how it works before it begins. Talk to them about what they'll see, what to look for, how to navigate it....then they log in and play. Of course they ain't gonna do so hot the first.....oh, i dunno, 3-4 times.....but then they'll start getting the hang of it.

The idea that 'it's too hard' to develop players is yet another reason the game has limited participants. Get excited, preach it, teach it and then group up and go play it. If for every 5 people who played each time, 1 new person gave it a shot, maybe 10% of those continue to play and maybe a few more play more often than never.

As you know, this game is addictive, but only when people see progress and development of their character. This is just one of the ways people can get instant results with very little effort. A few points of extra stamina in place of some energy or some sacrifice of strength can go a long way for continued game play for free, which is what we all want.