Upcoming Battle Arena Changes Effective Next Week

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

looking at the changes in VC, i dont want any changes in ZS :p

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Another suggested change:

Please change the last attacked under your name and character to a time instead of "slayer"
    It's very hard to tell if you are under constant attack with just slayer there.

Demonik1 likes this.
  4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't know about that. i can tell pretty easily when i'm being attacked. when my health goes down to almost zero within a minute, that's a pretty good clue.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Congrats kano, the arena is now officially a snoozefest and turtle show, the exact opposite of what you intended it to be. Still think the revive and removal of kill rewards was a good idea? 232 players on server 2, the lowest ive ever seen it and completely inactive besides the 20 players playing with themselves

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. RainSunGone

i really hope they get this worked out, i've always enjoyed the BA...

George Burd and Demonik1 like this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

as did i, i was looking forward to the changes discussed and then kano decided to add revive and then leave it in when NOBODY liked or wanted it and then they took away kill rewards to boot. ill never understand what the point is in all this feedback if they just ignore it and do what they think is best anyway. to say im disappointed is the understatement of the millenium

AlterEgoT, kevinmalo, ben and 4 others like this.
  8. ben

ben Active Member

i agee i dont no why they want to keep pushing it down our throats for ... for the many dont want it ;)

George Burd, Kirsten and Demonik1 like this.
  9. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I really don't understand Kano, overwhelming negative responses and still you push these changes. I have enjoyed your games for years, but this will be the last nail in the coffin I think. I sincerely hope you listen to your players this time, I doubt you will but I hope so

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

wouldn't you rather know after the first attack instead of the 1ooth?

11. RainSunGone

participation keeps dropping, so soon it wont matter anyway....

AlterEgoT likes this.
  12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

IMO the basic issue is we play the games and they don't and testing something on an account of theirs is not the same things as we the players who play the games daily and for years, They feed our addiction then raise the stakes, :eek:when we are hooked ,might be time for an intervention o_O

13. ben

ben Active Member

kp 2 had 135 in ba very very low again :( you would think kano would no by now thas people just dont like the changes they are making on vc ba :(

AlterEgoT likes this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

sounds like this is going the way of the raids. all it is is buying levels. i guess some of us do that to an extent, anyway, but not during such a short time frame.