Upcoming battle arena 8/22/2012

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jared, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It does not appear that there is much feedback from anyone about the LCN battle arenas, but there seems to be plenty of threads about them for Vikings and Pirates (I don't play Zombies)... I'm just opening this thread to see if anyone has any feedback/ideas/suggestions about them in LCN... all opinions and thoughts welcome, but please keep your posts on topic... thanks...

2. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

well the fight list... I swear every 30 seconds i refresh it its the same ppl.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wonder Bread said in another battle arena thread (in Vikings or Pirates, maybe both) that a change was pushed out that should help this issue... we'll see when the next arena rolls around... the next one up is tomorrow night in Vikings...

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

True story. Fight list should be 100% random now, and you should be able to refresh every 30 seconds (refreshing before that will keep the same list but remove the dead enemies.)

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i love the BA but i agree the list doesnt refresh many new players really maybe a few
    also can you make it so you can hide your charater as that gives a clue to who you are
    i was wondering if you were gonna do anything about the kill steals
    as a stronger player has an advantage over weaker player
    we saw this in the last BA someone chained it down then at 30 mil left he cudnt get a attacked in as higher player rolled in
    although im not too bothered bout it but its an advantage to the higher guys
    unless you put in a min amount of attacks to get the final blow but dont know if thats good or not to be honest
    anyway will give feed back again after this weeks BA bring it on

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There have been plenty of suggestions about how to make the arenas better for everyone. Some of them have been implemented, and it appears that there are mixed reactions about the others.

Being a relatively low level compared to the top 20 players in LCN (and Vikings and Pirates, for that matter), I think that the best idea has to do with how health awards are given out. I think that they should be shared amongst everyone that attacked. Example: Player A and Player B attack Player C. Right now, if Player A gets the kill, he gets the whole award, even if he only got the final attack for the kill. I think it should be prorated based on the amount of damage done. I think this will greatly help the lower level players last longer, while not severely impacting the higher level players, as they have (and would maintain) the advantages they enjoy for being stronger. More than likely, the higher level player would still do more damage than the lower level player based on strength and thus receive more of the health award. It would enable lower level players to earn health besides from what is gained from just attacks. Conversely, if a lower level player "steals" a kill from a higher level one, the higher level player would receive something for doing most of the work. I would think that there are not many lower level kill "steals", based on my own experience...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  7. I would like to have more exp when you attack, 150-200 xp is not that much for the highlevel players...

8. alka

alka Banned

Any chance of introducing a system that removes the dead from the "Saved Targets" list? Maybe have a refresh button there.

Also, I noticed that in the last ZS (FB) Arena, some players with long names are a pain to remove from the Saved list as they cause the players name to flicker and jump making it almost impossible to click on the name or the remove link. Anyone else get that problem?

BTW, I was using Google Chrome".

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  9. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

Yeah i get that too but take advantage of it and have a long name :) As a high level player ive seen low level players with a stronger attack damage then me so something there seems pretty fair but also i guess the way you add your skill points determines your attack, defense and health strengh, as for poaching kills its what happens and its the risk you take when chaining someones health down, the last arena i must of had about 50 to 60 kills poached from me but also you have to consider the speeds of other peoples internet connection, that can play a big part in this. Most of all its mainly luck, anything can happen

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Battle arena i have 2 points to add form the lastest battle
    although it was a great event and getting better each time the rewards could be better
    i go in for xp and level as much as i can
    to come 14th like i did is reward of 5 gfs thats rubbish reward
    i and others have to spend alot on gfs to level and the game is a stam eating event
    i rather level and die chaining as the gfs for coming even in top 10 is not enough
    make the rewards more and they it be even better to play

ok i had an issue in this BA i saved a few players in my saved list
    when i tried to click on them or attack the page was jumping so much i cudnt click on them
    the more you have saved the worse it seems