[All] undead

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Aug 16, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

no problem...a good idea is just that....a good idea. Ty for suggesting it.

2. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

What I personally don't understand, is if the undead fight list counts 0 towards anything, why is the entire world of dead slayers not displayed or at least a huge spread for up and down.

Sure, you can lose an undead fight, but what's it matter? EXP payout is limited, wins are in a different category that gets 0 awards (SP or any other achievements) so, why not dynamically increase the % of available undeads to fight for people?

Someone at level 5000 could effectively earn their DGP without having to sit and hope someone attacks them on the hitlist and the lower level players that they are attacking would never know it and never feel any of the pain.

I see it as a win/win for playability for the uppers and survivability for the lowers....not to mention the use of it as a simple gauge for the lower level people to see how far up the actual fightlist they can reach to improve their own enjoyment and expand their fightlist for helping the faction they are fighting for.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thats a good question. My guess is that its because they track the stats such as wins and losses and they dont want any body running up there numbers or having an unlimited supply of XP even though it would be quite low. I would think that Kano would want or at least not mind if players blew their remaining stam on the undeads for limited XP before signing off....it would be a win win for them and not have any real impact on the game itself that i can see.

In the end...undeads exist because of daily points and the fact that dailies are used in competitive play for the "gamer seasons"...It makes no sense that any player would be excluded from them.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You said it.

Why why must my rival have to agree and make sense?

5. slave

slave Member

in zombie slayer, even though undead wins and losses are tracked seperately, they still count in the overall att/lost column
    else if they didnt, i would never ever ever make the fight achievements ive made...

Fights Won: 150,537 Fights Lost: 34,761

Undead Fights
    Wins: 39379 Losses: 484

and i know they count in the overall, because for the last 6 months, thats pretty much all i get for fight wins

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Anyone else?

Kano??

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Nothing from Kano?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's gone into our ideas queue. If the developers considering implementing this, I'll update the thread accordingly! :)