unaceptable world feed messages

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muppetkiller, Jan 8, 2012.

1. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

i know everyone is entitled to say what they want on the feed but this is disgraceful, whether its a joke or not i personally dont want to see this type of crap posted.Ill not post the name but message is below.

add me lvl 372 or i will RAPE U IN THE BUTHOLE! and if theres any **** on my **** i will make u lick it up.

2. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

we had the same shit going on on myspace, til i asked KANO to close the WB feed. but, no matter what you do, you can't keep people from posting unnecessary stuff. it's sad, but it is what it is

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

kano is just gonna ask you to report them that's all they will do

i get people on myspace calling me a bitch and a cheater and blah blah blah.

hell i don't even know HOW to cheat on this stupid game LOL

4. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

true im pretty open minded but sometimes other peoples stupidity even suprises me lol, ive been called a bully but not a cheat lol

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I can't even list the names I've been called in here without them editing my post for "inappropriate" language.

Today, and several other days I have been accused of using a bot to set booby traps. I don't even know how the hell someone would do that in the first place. I just sat on the person's profile clicking the booby trap button over and over until it let me set a new one.

And as I said before I get called a bitch a lot cause people are mad I list them for taking down my bounties or cause they can't beat me.

Sometimes this game brings out the worst in people because they take it personally. I used to talk a lot of crap in the feed but recently I've just been watching everyone else and I notice how hypocritical most people are.

Talking about stop hiding you're being a p*ssy and all that, or crap like "why don't you attack me and quit hiding." While the person is saying that is in the hospital....and the person they're talking to can't beat them. Yeah okay moron, someone is just gonna give you free wins up the ying yang, well, SOME might but not most.

I have been getting sick of the bullsh*t associate in the game. ALL SLAYERS was the stupidest idea they ever had, all it does is start drama and OH WAIT.............people start spending more money to compete with people they consider a serious rival... Now I get it.....it's just about the $$$ that some of us spend...Silly me and here I thought Kano gave a sh*t about the people that play.

What was I thinking? The only person that's ever helped me was Cara. Otherwise some dumb ass banned me from the world chat on "accident" apparently cause someone was saying the mean F word for gay people and for whatever reason they screwed up and banned me. Yeah, way to go. I HOPE THEY READ THIS TOO AND GET THEIR SH*T TOGETHER.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Pretty much all you can do is take a screen shot and send it to support and hope for the best. No ideal but at least you know you've tried to do something about it on your part.

I hope the person who wrote that is being kept dead. No need at all for it.

7. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

yeah he's dead at the moment looking forward to him healing and im sure i wont of been the only one to report it

8. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah well make sure they aren't high or drunk that day at Kano.

Cause I sent one in when someone was blasting F*GGOT this and that all over the feed and THEY BANNED ME INSTEAD cause of a "mistake."

Then I got the famous line, "sorry we hope you understand." SMH (shaking my head).

9. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

ouch, well i dont post on it anyway so i guess id never know lmao

10. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I don't post on it much either unless I get 1 speaker and I make a joke on it to waste the speaker.

But I see people talking about me on the world chat every day. I just don't have the time or want to report everyone cause if I did that MySpace would have even less people than we do already so I just ignore it.

11. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

i stopped playing on myspace long time ago i could never get enough help on bosses and think was same trying to get squad aswell

12. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

yeah it still hard to get boss help well at least for me -_-

13. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

i help you on bosses so hush. i just dont always have a ton of stamina left over to kill it for you lol

muppet if you come back i'll add ya! lol

14. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

lol k but how many people do u see help on my boss like 2 or 3

15. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

yeah but that's how my bosses are too unless i keep posting them every 30 seconds lol

16. Ace

Ace Member

Well that dude wasted a speaker and got listed at the very least 5 times, probably more since the game's been crazy today. Kano usually bans those for a couple days once they're reported, but until they get banned they get a lil thrashing from the community :D

17. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

ill have to try remember my login details lol, have them written down somewhere either that or just start again

18. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

true and guess where im going now lol