[FB] Turf War Unlocked

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Don Go Breaking My Heart, Apr 18, 2013.

1. It has been my experience that when unlocking a turf war in a new city, the first shot always gives a Single Hit Payout.

It is for this reason that when you start the new turf war you cannot first ask for help from your friends, you must use the first shot and then it "unlocks" the help request button, because it's different.

I do not know if this is still the case for upper level Turf Wars or if it was not implemented when the change to the shots was put in place, because I just unlocked the Paris Turf War, noted that I could not ask for help until taking the first shot, then braced myself for the big one, and nothing. Not even 7200 xp.

Is this a glitch?

(And before you comment: Yes, I know that they can't all be winners.)

FOLLOW UP: So the first shot after I "unlocked" it was a Single Hit Payout, but I still feel like I was cheated and probably should have gotten two.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

The reason you are unable to ask for help for a challenge until you've taken a shot is because you need to have started the challenge before you can ask for help, and you start the challenge by taking a shot.

As for the payout %, please refer to the "Single Hit Payout" window for the %s of possible rewards :)

3. You are incorrect. I do not take a single shot on my turf wars until after I have a full number of helpers. It is only the first time you start a turf war in a new city that you need to take the first shot before asking for help because as I have stated, the first shot when you unlock a new turf war has always been a Single Hit Payout.

Try again.

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I apologize for the confusion, and for not being more specific. :) I meant:
    As you've experienced, after completing a challenge, you can ask for help on future ones in that city before taking the first shot.

As for the payouts, I can't stress enough that they are random, and you can see the %s in the Single Hit Payout box. So to answer your question in your original post, no, it isn't a glitch for you not to have received a top payout on your first shot.

Also, just to clarify, these two issues are separate. Unlocking challenge help doesn't affect your payouts, and vice versa. Hopefully this clears up some of your questions/concerns :)

5. Okay, you've totally made up for the oversight:

Turf War Clear Bonus: Chouka Grenade Launcher, $65,000,000,000, 68000 XP

Single Hit Payout: $45,500,000,000, 5 FP's, 34000 XP
    Reload: You have been reloaded with 1 free Shot

Single Hit Payout: $9,100,000,000, 13200 XP
    Single Hit Payout: $3,600,000,000, 7200 XP
    Reload: You have been reloaded with 2 free Shots

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It was your lucky day, I have those days and then I have the not so lucky days , it happens :)