This game losing focus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 17, 2011.

1. malific

malific Member

You can´t boost while fighting people on your rivals list, but since most high leveled players show on your fightlist after a certain point you can go and try your luck on them all boosted up. Thing is they can´t fight you back on a large stamina boost.
    I won´t comment the other posts since they´re senseless drama.

2. Ace

Ace Member

No clue, but I want to be relentlessly attacked if that's the case.

3. racer

racer New Member

after watching this mess .

most of the last few pages was like watching a few 5 year olds arguing over who has the better daddy.....

the only beef i had with the update was it allowed a faction to wipe out another faction and hide to keep from getting a retalliation.....it wasnt about a group hiding from bullies as the argument has been

it allowed the bullies to hide from getting their asses kicked....

i could name names..post blames...even whine,,,but there is enough children doing that

i am Racer...i'm from [SINS]...i'm not hiding...my faction and alliances arent hiding
    you know where to find me

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Does the Godfather have a fp blocker on LCN:MW?

5. Two words..

Rivals

and

List.

Easy enough to use.

If they had been wiping out some people, then they would be easy enough to find for revenge.

6. Christ, it's not a fighting game. It's a game that has fighting as a component.

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

In my opinion the game has lost focus from fighting, and has become a breeding grounds for cry baby bitches that are probably trust fund kids--or at least act like it.

I've been reported at least 5-10 times over bullshit, got banned for 7 days once and had it dropped to 24 hours as Kano doesn't have the software to tell 100% if you are using multiple accounts OR YOUR FRIEND PLAYS ON YOUR WORK COMPUTER.....like my case.

Kano is banning and suspending a lot of accounts lately for some seriously lame ass reasons. IF I SAY I'M GONNA KICK SOMEONE'S ASS I MEAN IT ABOUT THE GAME.....People take this shit all serious like I'm gonna go find someone and beat their ass in real life.....sorry no loser, I have a life of my own.....

Yall reporting SNITCHES need to get lives too real talk. THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME SO IF YOU'RE A CRY BABY, A BITCH, A SNITCH, OR A WHINER.......MOVE YOUR ASS ON TO FARMVILLE OR FASHION WARS!:D

Maybe for people who only add energy and wanna fight bosses. But most of the people who aren't scared of shit use the game to fight....I like a little retaliation to be honest, it adds to my fight wins.

8. That's exactly my point. Some of us are way more interested in doing outbreaks and killing bosses then in the fighting aspect. It's not that I'm scared, it's just that my interests lie elsewhere.

So quit being an ass and recognise that there are way more ways to play the game.

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Well I like doing outbreaks too and killing bosses. So I do that. And I also take advantage of my rivals list and when I had one I ravaged the fight lists that I had.

My point is this. If you get attacked, do not bitch or complain or whine. I'm not bitching that you only do bosses or outbreaks....so people need to STFU when people come after them. One large aspect of this game is the FIGHT/HIT LIST.

If people don't understand that or like it, as I've said before, go play another game without any kind of controversy or fighting or killing.

I'm not singling you out or trying to talk down to you, I'm saying for ANYONE that plays how you do, just to not complain when they get smashed on by a "FIGHTER" in the game.

Or when a lower level hits or punches you...I'm around level 1029 and I get level 500's punching me, then talking shit in their feed because I kicked the sh*t out of them for it.

That's what I'm talking about, don't start shit won't be shit. This game ain't for CHILDREN as far as I know the TOS says 18 years of age......people need to GROW UP and quit acting like snotty little brats.

EDIT* nice time on my post...." Today, 04:20 PM" LOL

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  10. If someone attacks me I do defend myself, better believe it. I'm just saying that calling this a fighting game isn't accurate and using that as an argument to question the decisions Kano makes is fallacious.