The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Yes I play from fb, i thought mw lcn was same for everyone regardless of which server you play from, may be its different for other servers, as far as fb is concerned kills are worth every token you spend. i personally got over 20 kills (two wars) and scored over 72k in last war N 60k in 1st war.

2. in fb you get from min 1000 war points for killing group E and 3000 points for killing Group A

3. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

And yes it is still broken, way to fix things :mad:

Upstarter and cat like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Friendly Fire I responded to your question about the timer in a different thread, it runs server side so it is always still going. With the large number of timers displayed on the page at all times sometimes your timer runs out of synch, but refreshing the page will get it to display the proper time again.

5. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Refreshing the page does not work, I am still losing token refills due to the fact that when I go to the syndicate war page the clock starts at 2:42 and counts down, if I stay on that page everything is fine. If I go away everything is also fine and I recharge as expected.

The problem occurs when for example I have x number of tokens and 1 say 1 min left to get +1 token and I go away, so I am away from syndicate wars for say 2:30 when i get back I should have x+1 tokens (which I do) and the countdown clock should read now 1:12 but it doesn't it reads at 2:42. No amount of refreshing helps and I have lost 1:30 seconds of token recharge time.

6. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

if someone listed as a member during syndicate wars joins another fam they cannot use their tokens obviously, I hope, as they r still listed as a member but will they get XP @end of season from your ranking?

7. @mi7ch mate we get full pack of stamina and energy for 10 favor points but only 200 tokens for 12 fp, atleast you could give 300 tokens for 12 fp,

8. Jim Wiseguy

Jim Wiseguy New Member

Can someone PLEASE explain this? I just refilled twice as it said I had NO tokens yet 87 were showing! RIPPED OFF AGAIN! wtf.jpg

9. Jim Wiseguy

Jim Wiseguy New Member

Jim Wiseguy Cap Tokens 187

10. DMQ

DMQ Member

couple of niggles.. Still think the option to attack from the leader board link is a must, or at least when yo click a syn name it should show the syn rank and option to attack, other point is that when you scroll through the leader board you have to scroll back to the top to be rid of it.
    Thats all for now, thanks and all that

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have a question, and this seems to be the only war thread still open. I enter all of our groups into the wars, but not all of our players enter them individually to participate. Does anyone know whether or not rewards can be collected by non-participants of a participating group in the war?

Upstarter likes this.
  13. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

It has not yet been posted as to who won Syndicate Wars in LCN. What's up with that?

14. Debbie Cross

Debbie Cross New Member

KANO...The syndicate wars ended. The results posted are from the November 22 war. Not the current. No rewards available.
    FIX IT NOW please.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're on top of the rewards issue for Syndicate Wars, I'll update this thread when I have word from the developers.

16. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

The results has not yet been posted for the syndicate war that just ended. where are the results???

17. Debbie Cross

Debbie Cross New Member

thank you :)

18. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

wow that's nice kano our syndicate joins your SW and we get no rewards when it finished.

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

he last syndicate war fight that just ended doesn't show us the results and so farno rewards given out,whats goingon did it crash, usdually we get the results right away

20. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

if they entered the wars most likely they got the same rewards as everyone else even if they did not play