The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

That would just make the game more about spending money and less about teamwork.

I can understand it from a short term business perspective but long term I think that's a bad idea.

2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Well, maybe. But the number of refills available could remain unchanged. And as far as the tokens available, that has nothing to do with spending. 200 is the starting amount and 300 is the max you can have - increasing those numbers has nothing to do with spending.

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

yeah, increasing the amount of tokens per refill won't really change anything, so that would be pointless.

4. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

How would that not change anything? It would be just like Blue Nose said about spending - players on syndicates who were spending would have a huge advantage as they would go from 50 to say 100 tokens. Four refills a day would equal 200 more tokens - this would certainly change some of the scores on Kong where it was pretty close. I was personally looking for more tokens max as many times I don't get on right away and I am maxed out a lot. Plus it would be nice to start out with 300 instead of 200. lol But I really am not that "intense" on the idea either way as I hardly play SW and it wouldn't change my level of interest enough to matter.

I can guarantee you changed the amount of tokens per refill significantly, SW would be won by the spenders almost every time. It would change everything.

5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i think what he's saying is it won't really have any impact. you either spend or don't spend (raising hand) for wars. we manage to squeak out a top 20 each week without spending. if those that spend get more tokens for each refill, the only difference will be in the order of the rankings. if everyone is trying to use refills to get the highest possible ranking, nothing will really change from the way it works now. those that get refills will just get more points and xp.

6. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

I'll try to get one this weekend then

7. i. martin

i. martin New Member

couLd KaNo staff pLease move the BLue icoNs of "BaNk" , "HeaL" "powerheaL", & "RefiLL" above the cash and health and energy&stamina.. oN my touchsceeN device i keep heaLiNg wheN i go to touch the fight "buttoN/buLLet".. it iz very iNcoNvieNeNt to have it so cLose to aNy much used LiNks staff, TY..

8. i. martin

i. martin New Member

oNe day iN near future (Next year or so) caN you aLLow us to craft from the raid drops.. exampLe #1 if i have 2or3 commoN itemz i shouLd be abLe to make them superior oNes if we choose todo so.. or, exampLe#2 if i take one common and craft with a superior aNd make aNother item that iz New.. #3 fiNdiNg other items that are from the game Like "gifts" & or "fight drop" with RAIDBOSS drops to make a "New tier item." simiLar to "optimized" TY kaNo staff :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Not sure what this has to do with Syndicate Wars; you might want to repost this under ideas.

10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I cannot find anything on the rewards for Syndicate Wars but am sure they have been mentioned. If you play to the fullest and use all refills and win Syndicate wars, talking 1st place. You will have used 48gf to get a reward of 20gf. This is ridiculous and should definitely be fixed. Another money maker for Kano? Buy lots of refills with no possibility of getting them returned!

11. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

You'll never get back what you put into any game unless it is a game of chance. If you only play for the potential rewards then you will never be satisfied. Play for the enjoyment of the game. Any money spent is a donation to the developers who hopefully maintain and grow the game.

12. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

It does not cost the developers anything to make the rewards for winning Syndicate Wars worthwhile. The rewards for that are down right garabage!

13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I find it fair enough that you loose fp's in total, but would be nice if the gap wasn't as big, but that is not gonna change.

14. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We have a council and they want to hear what we think about things. They can change things and not make everything about who spends the most money wins!

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

And how many of the ideas from the council regarding kano earning less money have been implemented :)

16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I am not talking about them earning less money. I am talking about better rewards for Syndicate Wars that would be no cost to them.

17. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@Gazzaaaa : i managed to make a screenshot. Is it this problem that you wanted to show? When the attack button disappears?

Attached Files:

18. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

that does happen quite often, it is very annoying.

19. ChewbaccaSW

Yes. I don't even know if it's related to the activity on the server. Sometimes it happens to me when my target health is pretty full.

20. ChewbaccaSW

But when it happens just before to see the magic "DEATH BLOW" message, i become crazy against my computer!

Orez likes this.