The Eiffel Laser Crafting Tips

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkStratus, Feb 1, 2012.

1. DarkStratus

DarkStratus Administrator

The Eiffel Laser:

Contains 3 Items

One of the items is a Crafted Item

Two of the items are Gifts

2. can you give a better hint? Are the gifts both February Gifts? What location is the crafted item?

3. WHELER

WHELER Banned

the_eiffel_laser.png The Eiffel Laser

A-69 D-56 .. crafted item,----- Assassin Baguette + 2 gifts

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

How about some hints for the spike club?

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

6. Josephine Hicks

Josephine Hicks New Member

How about more of a hint with 102 gifts available that makes over 10,000 possible combinations and stop the workbench resetting after every failed attempt.

7. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

so u likeit if you figured out the eiffel lasor, then prove what your saying and post the items to back up what you just said

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  8. Josephine Hicks

Josephine Hicks New Member

U_Like_That never said he crafted one, I had to read what he said a couple of time before I understood he was accusing Wheler of saying that not saying that he created one

9. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

jospehine, i suggest your ead it again, he clearly stated he made the eiffel laser in the above quote of his message

10. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well i been told that itt is defiantly the assassin baguette in the eiffel lasor and it' defiantly is not the lasor sight, ive checked all of the gifts and theres not one that carries any type of scope that i could find., the items listed heree are the closest items that could be used in the gift section. sig sauer p225, zastava c299, sterling smg, kimber warrior, constable, milkor m332 mgl, baynet pistol, cornershot, browning hi-power. however there are a few rifles from jobs thatc ould work. Are you sure that the other two items are gifted items?

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

ok, i think u like it would know better than anyone whats in the eiffel lasor since he has one in his inventory and I've tried every combination i could think of with the assassin baguette and two gift items, so iam gonna start working on the combinations with the spike club also, I am also workingon the exploding leprechaun if anyone has any ideals. two questions u-like-it, cpould you tell or give a hint for one of the gift items and is there actually two gift items in the blueprint or is it two crafted items. I also believe that the constable may be one of the gifted items

12. WHELER

WHELER Banned

assassin baguette was my first choice.. i gave up, but could verry well be "Incendiary Shotgun"... no offence but spike club makes no sence.. you gotta look at the stats of what your using to create
    The Eiffel Laser A-69 D-56 :

SPIKE CLUB: 39 Attack / 53 Defense that would be one hell of a boost in attack for 2 gifts

Incendiary Shotgun 60 Attack / 50 Defense

Assassin Baguette 65 Attack / 52 Defense

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

could be, ive tried alot of different combinations and listed the items that came the close the picture of the lasor. such as the handle, but i have failed to find any gift items that has the same type of trigger and gun handle, some rifles would come close with the scope tho, to me it doesnt make ny sense to have hidden blueprints anyways. I'm not so worry about crafted item, if i can just find out what one of the gift items would be,would make it alot more fun to tryt o figurre out the item, how about it u-like-it, make it more challenging to figurer out with a true hint of one of the gifts please

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  14. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

any wheler, got any idealson whatis needed for the exploding leprechaun

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

heres the list of items, i think could be used: magblade, trouble shooter, assassin baquette, baquette launcher, duel .32 acps, spike club, hunter pistol, blinder beam, fbi assault rifle, m24 sniper rifle, silence mps, heckler-kocj usp, mk11 sniper rifle, sterling smg, zastava cz99, baynonet pistol, cornershot gun, sig sauer p225, L96A1 sniper rifle and possible kimber warrior, constable, theres a ouple otgher weapons you caan buy with scopes on them but checking the inventory of several people that have the eiffel lasor, none carried any of those items.

16. WHELER

WHELER Banned

You have successfully crafted the following item:

You have successfully crafted the following item:

The Eiffel Laser

69 Attack

56 Defense

Quantity Crafted : x1

You used the following items to complete this Blueprint:

x1 The Eiffel Laser has been Added to your inventory.

x1 Assassin Baguette has been Removed from your inventory.

x1 Rolex has been Removed from your inventory.

x1 Digital Recorder has been Removed from your inventory.

Crafting this item cost you $17,000,000,000

I aint a prick like the rest... i saw the digital recorder was needed in figured out the rest!

The Eiffel Laser

69 Attack

56 Defense

Quantity Crafted : x1

You used the following items to complete this Blueprint:

x1 The Eiffel Laser has been Added to your inventory.

x1 Assassin Baguette has been Removed from your inventory.

x1 Rolex has been Removed from your inventory.

x1 Digital Recorder has been Removed from your inventory.

Crafting this item cost you $17,000,000,000

I aint a prick like the rest... i saw the digital recorder was needed in figured out the rest!

17. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

ok on to the next one, the exploding leprechaun, i think you would need to start out with the razor tophat, but since i cannot understand how they made a laser with a scope out of the items you just listed wheler, it could be anything on the leprechaun

18. gods people

gods people Active Member

sorry to burst your bubble mate but this was cracked about 3 weeks a go. and i cracked it yesterday. but all good fun.

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

hey darkstratus, could you tell us how many items the exploding leprechaun takes?

20. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member