Thanks War

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by true blood, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I love that TB's first language is not english yet he speaks more sense and honestly, using better vocabulary and grammar than you know who.
    Even more so than luke :p

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

Even more so than luke :p

hey ive been doing better.....lol

3. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Well, you didn't remove me as a friend... we used to chat a bit on FB and pass punch links??

Well, if you can't get at the Glorious Leader because he has himself listed so high, the next best thing is to list its Faction Members/ other half...
    This is an old tactic used in the game, not one that I personally subscribe to, but a lot of people do.
    I'd rather kill the organ grinder, not the monkey, well that's if I could be bothered to waste my money on the organ grinder :p

The same could be said for you...

4. Ace

Ace Member

Drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama!!!!!!!

5. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Hahaha... you love it!!!
    You all do, that's why you choose to play the game... it's no fun otherwise!

6. Boris Grishnikov lll POG POLICE has 41 attack(s) against you in 2 days.

You have 153 attack(s) on Boris Grishnikov lll POG POLICE in 3 days.
    Your last attack was 52 minutes ago. Your attack count will reset in 23 hours with no further attacks.

How is this calculated? More Info

Their Attacks: 1 Fights, 3 Punches, 8 Hitlists, 29 Successful Ambushes, 0 Successful Booby Traps

Your Attacks: 139 Fights, 8 Punches, 0 Hitlists, 0 Successful Ambushes, 6 Successful Booby Traps

Think that your 120 levels higher than me dont you think fighting is also a tactic in "WAR" ?

7. Obviously. the game was boring till this started, what are kano going to do? open a new country? ooh.... more clicking. never pay attention to the oubreak places nor the items.
    Only pay attention to the new bosses. and thats because its how i like my books. with pretty pictures.

8. Ace

Ace Member

Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't be bothered reading all of this. This war's probably the only reason I still play lol

9. Jude Milne

Jude Milne New Member

I believe I did. We then re-friended to use chat for such antics.

I have already explained why. Had not heard from you for ages and only ever saw Pog using your account, hence believed you had left and the account was not yours anymore.

10. Much love :D

11. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

How hard would it have been for you to ask me??
    I mean really...?

12. true blood

true blood Member

Hey who created ""google translate"" If you a hot lady i sent a heart if you a man thanks dude lmao.

13. Jude Milne

Jude Milne New Member

As I did not think it was you I did not think I would get a response from yourself.

14. Tat27

Tat27 Member

Huhm... I already explained earlier that I would be willing to resquad, but until this war is over, I'm not even squad with those I talk to on a regular basis.

I hunt, thats about all I do now, and I list. If you're worth my time, at least. Lately NOM hasn't been, hardly any deaths against me, I've leveled six times in the last two days.

Plus there's no point, if H3R0 keeps it up, hes going to pass three more people on hitlist kills... after being basically useless for the last six months. Wonder how it's possible he got over 300 hitlist kills in a couple days, hmmmm??

So, TB, honestly, I'm sorry if you have hard feelings over it, but I thought it for the best, considering NOM would have eventually demand you desquad me. Don't care if you refuse to believe that, and i sure as hell don't care if Sarah or Pog come'a replying with "blah blah blah, we would NEVER do that, blah blah blah" because I won't reply to their idiotic cover ups and made up reasons and lies. Honestly, not the point of the game, point of this game is to kill, and to have fun. Oddly enough, its been both for me :D so have a great day :)