[LCN] Syndicate Quests Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Apr 25, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Today we’re trying out the first run of Syndicate Quests for Mob Wars: LCN! This event will ask you to band together with your fellow Mobsters to complete different tasks varying in difficulty.

This run of Syndicate Quests will go from Thursday, April 25 at 9am Pacific to Monday, April 29th at noon Pacific.

For every completed quest, each member of your Syndicate will be rewarded with a special Quest Loot Chest when the event is over with prizes inside ranging from items, to Boosts, to guaranteed FP, depending on the difficulty level of the Quest!

Let’s go over the basics of Syndicate Quests:

Every Syndicate will be given six random Quests at the beginning of the event, with two in each difficulty category (Easy, Medium and Hard). These Quests must be completed before the end of the event. Once the event ends, you can then collect any chests you have earned.

Only the Easy Quests will be unlocked at the start, and every member of your Syndicate will automatically be contributing to them. The Quests are randomly chosen when the event starts. The bar in the Location header will switch to track whichever Quest you’ve contributed to most recently.

Once you’ve finished an Easy Quest, a Medium Quest will unlock and so on. Once you have completed all six Quests, that is it! No more Quests will open after the two Hard ones are finished.

You can find the Quests on the new “Quests” tab on your Syndicate page, and your current Quest and progress is tracked in a bar on the Location banner.

This feature has been tested a couple times on Pirate and Viking Clan, but this is the first run for Mob Wars: LCN so let us know how it feels! Just a friendly reminder to keep the feedback focused on Syndicate Quests so we can better tune this event.

Robbak40, The Navigator and MobMan like this.
  2. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

When I do job and challenge helps they are not showing up as being done in the syndicate quest.

3. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Another member of my family confirms they are not being counted for him either.

4. Dwim

Dwim New Member

yes, its not counting....
    first off all i thought that its not counting ask help posts in social feed made BEFORE syn quest event started, but its not counting anything....

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Merged the other thread into the existing feedback thread.

Thanks for the report, have passed it along and we are investigating.

6. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Wierdly. Now our fight count went from 3,000 to be done to 7,000 to be done in the running box center top of screen. However - this still shows as 3,000 to do done when you look at the totals by clicking your syndicate.

7. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Here are screenshots

Attached Files:

8. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

i like the quests, but please please stop doing this ..giving us a walk through AFTER the event starts ...also please start these events in the mornings ..not 5pm my time is unfair ...i helped on my jobs and challenges ...why do i feel that KANO CONSTANTLY SETS ME UP TO FAIL....fights...no opponents...HL ..stopped after 3 ....now this ...totally not fair ...its lunacy

9. You have to refresh the page to get the latest status of your quests

10. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Refreshing still gives the wrong target.
    The amount of kills is correct - but one is out of 7000 - the other out of 3000
    The percentages are also different

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit a ticket to Support with a link to your Syndicate so we can look into it if you have not already done so. Forums is good for quick feedback, but anything more in-depth needs to go through Support. :)

Manysheeps likes this.
  12. Dwim

Dwim New Member

submited ... thx for look at it to unscrew us

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019
  13. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Our crew's medium lvl quest is to perform 5000 jobs. The job must be the newest city your in or a job you have no achievement already awarded for. This is BS. For our crew, the average needed job is 150 energy (mine much higher). 750,000 Energy required for our team to complete the "medium" level quest in 4 days or less. Kano should lower this down to more realistic value.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Should be fixed for you two now, if not let us know!

15. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Both issues fixed now - cheers!

16. Dwim

Dwim New Member

thx for fixing, i have notes
    - may be should be fine to see how much i helped with task (for example 296 wins/3000)
    - there should be more extensive help info ...for example on fights....declare if whacked targets defeat is counted? win using ambush is counted? win when im attacked by other mobster...and so on,,,

like this event, soon will be shown if medium task are "playable"

regards nad happy gaming

17. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Is it possible to show a breakdown of individual performance against the quests ?

18. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

The individual breakdown would be hugely useful

19. Tiny Vile Lyn

Tiny Vile Lyn Member

Because you have to do SO many jobs and you have to use FP to do them since you can't just go do NY jobs, and since you have to do SO many bosses that you have to use FP to get those done too, these rewards for finishing the quests better not be the same useless crap you give us after raids and in our regular daily loot cases.

These cases need to have limited time loot in them.

If you hadn't made this a team event, I think many wouldn't have bothered, but we don't want to let our teammates down.

20. Kyubi

Kyubi New Member

together with GATMAN - 5000x on incomplete job/highest city - not real.