Swan Song

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by raindogs23, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Anybody can go out and say things and act like they're true. For instance johnny can accuse every single person in the game of cheating, you can claim you feel indifference toward me after kicking me because of mal feelings. Oh and one more thing, there were a few people trying to get me back in fits. Jim is one example.

2. Funny, you all sit here and think i accuse every single person of cheating on ZS. That's simply not the case. There are more than a handful that do not. And there are more than a handful that have 5, 10, 25, 50 accounts.

Its not my fault that people are stupid. That you have to create a bunch of fake facebooks with Cartoon , Google, Photobucket Pictures just because of some game.

3. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

This thread has been hijacked by douchebaggery....

4. Must be talking about me. Nice retirement announcement you made here. So i didnt post my goodbye to you. But since your back i guess i cant do that anymore.

5. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

That's actually not meant for you at all, but rather the insignificant and arrogant little shart that decided this was his thread to vent his useless dribble.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Ok peeps. The OP has said his goodbyes so i will be closing this thread now. I'm sure if anyone missed wishing him well you can find another way to do so.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.