Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Spar Daniel, May 2, 2011.

1. Spar Daniel

Spar Daniel New Member

Don't know if it's ever been brought up yet but what about mystery box you buy them with favor points and it could either be weapons or stamina/energy or skill points.

2. hmmmm you know if you substitute Box for Crate, and Kano implemented this... they'd be sued by another game developer for plagiarism.

Besides, was a bust for that developer too. Their games it was considered a waste of perfectly good skill points to purchase a "Mystery box/crate/cube/container" I don't see it being any different here.

3. Ace

Ace Member

It's always been said, there won't be any kind of giveaway of skill points except for normal means (Leveling & Achievements)

If you wanna buy skill points, buy refills and level up a lot.

4. yes thats one thing kano made clear was that skill points cant be bought and will only be rewarded for leveling and achievements

weapons stamina(much needed) energy(energy is redundant though cause of energy boosts and a 50.50 chance its a daily reward) is more likely to happen if it happens at all

5. You're just mad because Eddie set up the game to give you consistent energy rewards all 7 days in a row :p

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Are you sure you want to sell skill points? Guys like me would just buy skill points and build this super tough hit list rider that no one can take down?

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'm glad that Eddie wants to give Cats only Energy, he actually helps my Pirate. With leveling and refill over night plus daily reward and boost I spent almost 5000 Energy on Pirate Clan today. I really love it.