stopping/curbing the use of alts/bots?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, May 4, 2012.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well said, Angel, just like I do not get the leveling partner thing, where is it a challenge, I know it takes alot of work, stamina and all that, but it is being done in a controlled safe environment, just do not get it, all my fights are me getting beat on or beating on someone else,not a friend with an arrangement. And then to get somewhere where there are even gonna be less people to fight , I am a level 3315 in PC and I hear people all the time complaining there is no one to fight, must be lonely at the top, I will take my time.:)

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I always chuckle a lil bit when I hear some players say that boss leveling is lame or easy and that battle leveling is so much more honorable, now that players are leveling with adventures and challenges.....its more of the same....its less honorable than battling.

Personally...I agree with you, in a controlled environment....what the heck makes it so special? In fact....Kano at one point was totally against leveling partners, who knows why they lessened their stance, probably because there was no way to prove that the 2 weren't just going at it.

I think its pretty simple really....whether u go slow and just take it as it comes or power level with partners, bosses or adventures its all just personal choice/preference and totally legit as long as its being done within the rules. I employ every method, I prefer bosses but I also rank amongst the leaders in battles and im certainly not gonna pass on my adventures and challenges...lol

In the end as long as its legit and u dont purposely try to hurt someone that isnt already being an ass ...Its all good, unfortunately...of all the resources in the world that doesnt have a diminishing supply....just our luck...its asses ;)

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

not saying leveling partners is cheating, I just have no interest in doing it , but in PC on FB there is a big problem with very lean battle lists, not sure how it is on myspace, and too many people here are doing it , some are smart about it and use all the game has to offer, but some just do it for ???? and are not equipped for the ride up

4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

what. he. said.

5. The Alt/Bot problem continues, Factions still cheating to win the Weekly Trophy, People being harassed or listed by all their cash cows and the certain individuals on here that continue to cheat the most are still playing everyday and doing it.

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

Keep on reporting them, we'll keep trying to make a difference. It's important to our players, it's also important to us.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

LOLOL GREAT polish haha i LOVE the name play there hahaha

8. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

For Myspace? Back in 2007, MySpace had a corruption of one of their servers that many accounts on that server like bands and some people like my own could not get onto our accounts at the time. While they were fixing the problems which took a couple of months to restore everything, we were allow to create another account to continue our connections with friends. I have two MySpace accounts, but the second only a backup since my main one still have bugs and all that never been fixed since it have been restored. I do not use the second account to play the games. It is hard as is to get onto my main MySpace account as is.