Stats

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cesarr, Jul 4, 2010.

1. xplicit

xplicit New Member

lol how do u have 223 more stat points than me... im lvl 129 and i only got this.

Attack 307
    Defense 678
    Health 280
    Energy 46
    Stamina 25

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Points can come from Leveling, Missions, Achievements & Bosses.

3. xplicit

xplicit New Member

i know that but even at the same lvl he would have 223 more stats. i also finished 98 achievements so i dont see him completing like 15+ more than me to achieve those stats

4. Firstly....HE is a SHE (are u assuming Im male because my stats are high?!) ;)
    I tend to split my stat points across everything pretty evenly as I need high stamina to be able to do lots of battles and obviously the higher my attack and defence are, the easier it is to beat the enemy in fights. At first I didnt put too much on health as I was winning plenty of cash to refill at will, but when fighting the bosses higher health seems to enable me to do more damage. Also, some of the attack and defence comes from using my UN points to buy a weapon and an outfit.
    I never pay real money for facebook games so the fact that some bosses pay out extra UN points has really helped there. I do a lot of boss fights so have accrued a fair amount of extra points that way and I'm currently saving them again to purchase a vehicle.
    Hope the info is useful to you! :)

5. c.dizzle

c.dizzle New Member

lvl 39

Total Attack 142
    Total Defense 94
    Health 1367 / 1420
    Energy 11 / 39
    Stamina 1 / 31

6. Angel

Angel Member

so the stats you have posted, includes your weapons? that would be an explanation.

otherweise it is hard to believe, that these are your real (naked) stats.

You can get (at your level) 1320 skillpoints, IF you have gained ALL achivements you can get. Without your weapon you would have used 1283 skillpoints for your stats, so it could be true, but thou hard to believe ^^

7. xplicit

xplicit New Member

ok heres an example. 1st pic is wat u linked not wat we wanted to see. 2nd pic is wat we wanted to see. 3rd pic is with weapons which is wat u most likely posted. i wasnt posting cause i was envying ure stats just wanted to know how u obtained so many more stat points. as u can tell from my stats im pretty happy with wat i got so far

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  8. Angel

Angel Member

9. LowNoteRyan

LowNoteRyan New Member

Level 135.
    Total Attack 425
    Total Defense 396
    Health 1565 / 2140
    Energy 19 / 205
    Stamina 6 / 110

10. Neanderthal

Neanderthal New Member

It's probably the energy difference. She has 160 energy while you only have 46. She's possibly able to complete more outbreaks and collect more skill points per level than you can.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  11. xplicit

xplicit New Member

i factored the energy thing in. the time she posted she was lvl 132. even if she completed every available mission she wouldnt even have 30 more stats than me from it. u only gain 2-5 stats per completed mission at our lvls and im only 6-7 missions behind

i also have lvl 10 bosses completed for my lvl as well so thats another thing i have considered. seeing as she has stopped posting we were prolly right that she included her weapons in stats

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  12. Neanderthal

Neanderthal New Member

I'm sure she included everything. Otherwise, the "total" wouldn't be there. I'm still figuring this out. I just started myself and couldn't find the raw stats for the life of me. I thought they'd be on my profile somewhere.

Here are both of mine:

Level 44
    Attack 60
    Defense 60
    Health 430
    Energy 100
    Stamina 38

Total Attack 146
    Total Defense 148

I know it looks low but I'm starting to have problems finding people strong enough to give me good experience.

13. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

I'm curious about these particular stats:

Total Attack - 495
    Total Defense - 471
    Health - 1710
    Energy - 206
    Stamina - 133

What kind of game strategy is benefited by these stats? In comparison to a number of other stats I've seen, these stats for Energy & Stamina seem high. And I've seen a few people with much higher defense than attack - does that mean they don't often instigate fights? I honestly don't see the benefit to a lot of the stats I've seen, but I'm not familiar with all sorts of game play.

14. icedfate

icedfate Member

I noticed when you look at your profile to see your stats it does include your weapons on there

at level 158

my attack says 357 but my skill is actually 180
    my defense says 217 but my skill is actually 35
    I have 2850 health right now (to do more damage to bosses)
    and 150 stamina...

I'm not really sure the best way to build myself right now..I want to kill bosses because that is the most fun part of this game IMO if I just fight pvp it's too much like mafia wars

I also have 380 energy so that I can at least make some progress on missions.....I suppose I ought to put more into defense, I see my "nemesis" posted their stats here (you know who you are..... just joking I would rather call a truce lol)

15. xplicit

xplicit New Member

u gotta go to home and stats to see it without weapons

16. Calder12

Calder12 Member

Rick The Wraith
    Level 107
    Total Attack 383
    Total Defense 376
    Attack 153
    Defense 148
    Health 1070
    Energy 92
    Stamina 122

17. level 59 and dont really play too much anymore.
    Total Attack 62(no weapons)
    Total Defense 62(no weapons)
    Health 1450 / 1450
    Energy 141 / 141
    Stamina 18 / 18

18. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

I'm getting people leveled higher than me attacking me repeatedly every day, so I think adding to defense is going to be the best bet for me now.

19. Calder12

Calder12 Member

How much higher? There is a cut off for how low you can attack, the only way around it is if that person attacks first.

If they're a lot higher you need to do some things
    1. Don't attack a higher player on the hit list, many of these players are getting hit listed to give themselves fight lists. Since the game is so new the very high level players have very short fight lists, so to expand the list they get hitlisted which gives them 24 hour access to all the lower levels that attack them. (thanks lil ms mandy for that explanation)

Also don't retaliate against people higher than you in your rivals list every time you do it extends that 24 hour attack period.

If you aren't getting attacked by people substantially (I think I read the limit is 20 levels but my fight list is rarely more than 2 or 3) then you need to address your defense and attack stats since you're getting beaten by people that you should be competitive with.

Keep in mind that even though you "can" play all energy here the game is really designed for balanced play. The ratio of experience to energy vs experience to stamina proves that theory. An all energy player is going to level slower and get eaten alive on the fight list.