Stats reallocation

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by RJOWNER, Feb 3, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

if theyve been gone for a while and missed the changes...then they also werent leveling and allocating any points. I think that might actually give them an advantage because now the changes r in place and they can make the proper decision for their game

2. Kinda a good point actually.
    However, the only way for them to level up is to hit bosses because they can't win in a fight with the clans around them. The only way to level if you have been away is to find a friend that will sell down and let you level off of them or hit bosses. You may be lucky to find a few at the higher levels that you can win against but they will just counter. It is frustrating and can be overcame with ALOT of leveling but I'm afraid the boredom of leveling may just drive these folks out of the game. This is the reason I still back the idea but I know I shouldn't waste my breath on it as it is not worth an argument since it will never happen. Good point though.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  3. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

I'm level 1036, and I have 1036 stamina.

And there's really no point on increasing my stamina right considering that I've already hit the refill max.

4. So what

So what Member

yes there is ....at the rate your going with stamina your flippin yourself for free .....not bad place to be ..let me tell you ..so dont be dishartened

ive levelled with the same allocation all the way up ...( and yes i have paid to play ....but hey this might help)

all outbreaks achivements GO TO HEALTH .... (gain 5 or 8 or whatever you recieve allocate all to health)
    all boss achivements GO TO STAMINA

every level 2 to ATT 2 TO DEF AND ONE TO ENERGY

ANY OTHER BONUS ie ...shooters ect all go to stamina

and i have stayed balanced the whole way up

an all att or def based players might have rode well for a while but remember this the game is evolving and changes will occur KANO will move percieved goal posts ...(and reverse fair play ....IF ADVERSE)

so staying balanced is the main aim IT WOULD BE WORTH WHILE FOR YOU TO CONSIDER WHAT YOU ARE GOING FOR bosses ENERGY ...ETC and adjust accordingly

forgetting health is a MASSIVE mistake ...despite the fact ive been on about it since the get go ...massive att or def are NOTHING if you cant heal enough to survive the attacks

so HEALTH and stamina should not be forgotten ......its a costly mistake...in my opnion

5. I agree with those saying "just level up and do a better job allocating your skill from this point forward".
    Even for a cost of 1,200 UN Credits for $200 USD this would be unfair to those who have carefully allocated their skill points and for too many reasons to list.

Advice:
    1. Start power leveling and allocate more carefully.
    2. Contact Support and maybe, just maybe, they would be willing to totally delete your slayer and allow you to start over with nothing from level 1. I've never heard of anyone actually doing this but if you are truly unhappy its at least worth asking about.

6. Maler

Maler Member

if i remember correctly, polish started another character from level 1, on VC. Right ?

7. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Would you please explain the logic of adding more stamina past the point where it's no longer refilled fully?
    I mean, if I have 1036 stamina, and only 1000 is refilled. 72 skill points are essentially being wasted. 14.4 levels counted for nothing.
    Am I the only person who sees this?

What I'm trying to say, is that I was unaware of the 1000 refill maximum until I went past it, had to create an account on the forums, and find out after research that there was a 1000 refill maximum.

8. Kai Tekana

Kai Tekana New Member

I think you should be able to go back a level or two, but not all your skill points. I have no problem fixing my skills if I mess up, but I'd have a major problem with people re-alocating everything into stamina or energy to level faster, or to turn into a juggernaut at level 500

9. polishpimp

As u rise in levels the XP needed to level increases greatly. If u r a regular player...eventually the stamina u currently have will not sustain your ability to level and u will likely be purchasing stamina refills with your GP or u will find yourself stuck. If u r not a regular player then your stam will continue to refill while u r not playing past the 1k limit

10. polishpimp

Going back and redoing one level would be the only form of reallocation I would support at this time. But even this seems a bit excessive when its about the only thing in the games that actually has to be confirmed after a player initially allocates them

11. polishpimp

Yes I did(VC). I was able to get 2500 levels in 30 days(for free) and reclaim #1 in just over a year. Although not to the same extent....but with the "knowing now what i didnt know then"...I was able to climb the PC ranks extremely fast as well (until PC simply bored me to tears). ZS is obviously the most diff of the Kano games...but there is no doubt that a player with prior successful experience, supportive friends and a lot perseverance could do the same in that game as well. That is why Im against skill point reallocation...its simply not fair to those player that r happy with their builds, or r working hard to change things around. With a lil work its relatively easy to change ones build around....and if u simply dont like the direction youve headed from the beginning then just start over....it can and has been done successfully in a reasonable amount of time

12. Deltan

Deltan Member

In the end the rating on this has been low and we agree it's not appropriate to work on this idea at this time. Perhaps in the future if the landscape of the games change.