Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Kano.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the ever growing thread on this question a sticky.

stamina is designed to refill 50 on level up.however that doesnt mean to avoid throwing into it as you will need it later on.

health is designed to refill 5000 on level up.yes youll need health so dont neglect that either

energy is set to refill 500 on level up.

2. Thank you for making this thread a sticky.

3. cHeLLe88

cHeLLe88 New Member

i would like to suggest a half refill on stam for 5 or 6 favor points..sometimes i just dont have the full 10!!!!

4. been suggested already months ago

5. gods people

gods people Active Member

already suggested

has everything that anyone ever suggests already been suggested according to you. if that is the case then you are a wonna be kano. :eek:

Attached Files:

6. lmao im no way trying to be kano

just saying that idea was suggested months ago

7. Fixed it for you Eddie.

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

:rolleyes: Did AS say that HE was the one who suggested it? No. He said it had ALREADY been suggested. As far as I remember, AS wasn't the one who suggested that particular option, but he DID post in support of it on the relevant thread.

:p Spell-checked your post. :cool:

9. Ace

Ace Member

I always wondered what's the point on Health refills since just a click on the HEAL button when you have less than 50% of your maximum will fill your bar.

10. well healing with coin use to only refill up to 2/3rds health.

but theres still possibility youve got 0 coin and 4 favor points.

11. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

And that is how likely?

Let's face it, Health refills for FP are absolutely useless. They never were useful, too.

A half refill on Stam sounds like a good idea. I vote in favour. 6FP sounds reasonable.

12. These improvements are fantastic!

But something i've been able to do (albeit at much lower levels 300-500) is stack moderately high energy(for my level, and in my opinion), and combined with energy boosts and a little fighting i've been able to level up using minimal stamina adding 50 (now increased thank you very much) to the remaining stam from my few fights, or let it regenerate sufficiently while playing another fabulous app (my favourite :D) Zombie slayer.
    This enables me to have a fair bit of stamina at my disposal which has lasted me for 3-4 levels if i recall correctly. And of course high (ish) energy works wonders for farming certain adventure drops.

13. what app is it increased in????

zombies or another????

its always been 1000 in zombies

14. Ace

Ace Member

I still don't understand why Health Refills are there.

15. abbas shahid

abbas shahid Banned

It may mean that as soon as your hp is decreased to 0 it instantly increases to max.