Stacking on daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Should stacking be put back into daily rewards?

1. Yes

95.6%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Who gives a chit

1.8%
  1. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

....i'd rather 20% stam lol

3. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Kano is not going to listen to the feedback from the players on stacking on the daily rewards. Even though most of us see it for what it is. Kano has giving me a intervention in regards to spending actual real world money for FPs. Thank you very very much Kano :)

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, but based on how it was announced this would work, that's why I switched.
    From the now closed thread:
    https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/daily-rewards-system-is-now-live.36160/#post-192351
    Response: These are brand new loot cases/chests for Daily Rewards with different items than what you just posted.
    https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/daily-rewards-system-is-now-live.36160/#post-192356
    Note: "different" items, not "better" or "usable" except for lower level (sub 3000) players.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually quit spending when raids came out because I saw the writing on the wall. This definitely isn't going to encourage me to start again, but I guess we'll see what happens. The next round of raids will give you a good indication of whether or not this will have a negative impact.

6. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Considering I've been spending $200 or sometime much more on every raid the last few years- I would say I'm the richer now that kano made such a apparent reach for even more cash by removing the stacking of 7 days of daily rewards . This actually brought about a healthy atitude ajustment for me because I rather spend that on a monthly run to vegas a hour or so away and have a couple days of fun in real life and have a chance of maybe win some money myself money to bring home with me. I'll still play raids But I wont spend anymore real life dollars on this game. I might no longer strive to be in the top ten on the raids. But that is all for the better. This game seems to be going the way of BP . PTOF and PRTC I dont know what is going on over there at kano. But wasn't there some kind of shake up over their management? Seems the "greed is good" side won. And in reality I'm also a true financial winner myself as a result of this action taken by new management. :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything about a management change, but that wouldn't surprise me, because the managers don't post here and I don't believe there are ever any forum announcements for that type of thing.
    I did see this:
    Product Manager (Live Games)
    Kano is looking for an analytically minded Product Manager to join our live games team to help us increase player engagement, retention and
    monetization for our F2P social and mobile games.
    I'm looking forward to similar changes in the future when this position is filled!

8. Survival Streak 0

Here is a little gem from the Kano apps website :p
    upload_2018-12-2_4-17-47.png
    fun fact: I just played the first level of Lylat wars (Starfox 64) for this screenshot lol

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Funny how they include that but took a minority vote over the majority when it comes to this issue and many other updates that are here to help the player... lol

10. I'm not against change but already the change to non stacking has me having to burn up my precious stamina on things i don't want to just so i can collect my daily boost, not sure how i'm gonna fair in raids as i don't as yet have tons of stamina and relied on stacking, and thanks Jade for this thread to voice our opions and votes ;)

11. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Maybe thats there idea is to shake up how we play we all have our own way of doing raids or whatever in the game and now we all have to change our game plan. Its going to be interesting how i run raids this go round. Im thinkin i wont be in the top. I guess its somebody elses turn

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

This change stinks, already lost out on one daily energy refill, I would not have missed with the old style. I have a very hard time to see the different between the daily energy+stam refill and this daily reward, apart from it being worse than the other.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Stacking should be put back into daily rewards and it allows us to have more of an option to do either or. DON'T make things any harder to level than they already are. If you take the fun out of the game, KANO will take the loss. Sincerely, Rick Ferrusi

Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Daily reward day 5

Attached Files:

15. Survival Streak 0

Don't be so hasty, see how things work out first. Kano might surprise us all and listen.

16. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I agree, lets see how things work out. I have looked into Kano's outlook on games several times through out the years, and today came upon this story of Kanos history. :
    {Our roots
    Where you come from doesn’t necessarily define where you are headed but it does provide perspective.

In 2008 we set out to create a social game for the Facebook and Myspace platforms. Two months of long, caffeine-driven days later we released Viking Clan which has been played by millions of people worldwide.

Viking Clan was our first foray into social games and would teach us the importance of putting the player first. By leveraging the web, we were able to release live changes and see immediate results. Spending time in the player support trenches answering emails, responding to forums, and engaging with Facebook comments allowed us to rapidly improve the gaming experience for our players.

That feedback loop supported with analytics has been integral to our success and has ingrained a culture of evidence-based decision making. }

End of story.....or is it......Kano thrived on putting the player first. They thrived on listening to players through support, forums, and Facebook feedback. If they refuse to listen this time on a survey presented by one of their loyal players, and the survey has more votes than any other I have ever seen presented, then they are forgetting their roots. I am not tech savvey, or even a business intellect, but I do know what keeps me addicted to playing online games, and it sure does not involve taking away something that us players had become accustomed to using for a more effect gamer experience.

17. ...........

Nah, it took me around 6-years to pluck up the courage to pay them any of my money as Mob Wars let me down. I'll stick to my guns and never pay them any money again as they are showing us how money grabbing they are.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  18. ..
    This is ace from them! Obviously false advertising!

19. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

Ahhh. I had not seen that one :) Its the aggressive nature in the changes that many of us long time players have witnessed the last few months, that draws logical conclusions as to the motives behind them.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe this is a whole other company, not the Kano we play games on, but I am sure Kano will say one way or another, their is kano company that makes computer kits, in fact the name Kano belongs to some other companies.