[ZS] Squad Limit and Fight Inventory Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 11, 2018.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

well i'm sol, sigh...

2. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

Hi Dawn, Thanks for writing into us about this. You raise a very good point! This is something we have been talking about internally and we have a few ideas on the matter. It was not our intention to mislead players, so I do believe that the idea we are leaning towards is allowing playings to buy back those items they recently pawned off (for exactly the amount they sold them at). So if you sold an item for 5 UN you will be able to purchase it back for 5 UN. It's likely that the decided upon correction will be announced Friday (if not sooner). I think that we are waiting to get some Developer feedback so can make sure that this process will work (and work without bugs) before we settle on something. Thank you again for your time, Dawn. We really do appreciate it! Kind regards, Josh Kano Apps Support -- Here's the reply you (and everyone) will get to tickets about this..... They just put the last nail in the coffin....

Heather J. Fox likes this.
  3. Monica la mitraille

Monica la mitraille New Member

Pretty upset too, not only I sold item back for cheap UN, I also sold back some for nothing, so now I got ton of super weak ass item. SUPER BAD move Kano, now I hate not only stupid arena with points systems, but hate the full MONEY you try to rip out of us for items. So another move that will make many flee the ZS boat, probably me included this time.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Do keep in mind that we have not announced anything here yet, so please take that with a grain of salt and wait for a post here. :)

JADES likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this, we wanted to make sure that we are going in the right direction and covering all our bases.

What we’re doing is rolling out a change to the Pawn Shop that will allow you to buy back any items you may have sold for UN since January 1, 2018. We picked this date because, while the Pawn Shop has been in the game for three years, any items older than that are of dubious use stat wise and some transaction records are quite large.

Once this is out, on your profile page down at the bottom where you can see your items, if you have eligible Pawn Shop transactions, there will be a new tab called Pawn Shop Buyback. From there you can see the Weapons and Armor you have sold back in the last nine months (Vehicles are not included because they were not touched in the Fight Inventory update).

Depending on how much you have sold back in the past window, you will get a 15% credit of the total sell back price to get items with. The remaining credits you have banked will be visible on the top right of this panel.

For the rest of the items once the credit is out, you will have to use UN Credits to reacquire them at the same price you sold them for, effectively making it a wash. I do understand that this is technically asking you to spend UN to buy back items you sold, but this does lead to a thorny quandary of that UN having been used since for other purposes. It is not the best solution, but it is the cleanest.

This is rolling out now and should be in the game for everyone soon. Thanks again for your patience around this change and while we worked on this. If you have any technical issues with the buyback, definitely let us know.

JADES likes this.
  6. I'm done with this game.

spookierthanu likes this.
  7. I knew you all worded it as "recently" for a reason. I will stick around for this faction wars for my faction's sake, but after that I'm going to ask you all to delete my account on fb & kp2. You've gouged me for the last time.

spookierthanu and Umaroth like this.
  8. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

But you all made the mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asking us to buy these items back is completely insane. You guys have no empathy at all. None. Yeah I might be done as well. Way to screw people over who stuck around for over 7 years. You'd be better off just changing it back to 20 Hired 20 Top squad...We didn't ask for this...we asked for locations and achievements. You have completely switched to catering to raid boss spenders and raid boss alts. Who does this to their loyal customers? Absolutely insane.

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

FYI, the Pawn Shop recent item list is now live for those who have eligible transactions.

10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

fin....

spookierthanu likes this.
  11. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Nothing on my profile....nothing on Heather's. I just sold an item back like a week ago. And I know for a fact I've sold multiple items sine January. But on the first day of the pawn shop i sold TONS....And sayinig that those items would not be relevant now is garbage. My lowest item on attack defense is 234. Yes some of the items were lower than that but some were WAY WAY WAY higher. This is a big mess all the way around. Can't believe you all did this.

12. agreed, TONS of my items sold before January 2018 would still be usable in inventory as the lowest strength currently being used is only in the low 200 strength. After all the cash I spent this is really how you all want to screw me over?

Norse Les Bean likes this.
  13. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

bottom of Profile page there is a tab

Tony Cecil likes this.
  14. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

You all are making people quit!!! Long time players that have been around basically since the start. I now know of 2 players who are leaving....Do you all just not care? Everything was fine 2 days ago. Making people buy back items that were initially purchased for 25 to 36 UN is so damn stupid....are you all really so damn petty that you're going to make us spend 5 UN on an item that was already bought? You don't seem to understand...we would've never sold the items if we knew more hired/top squad was coming with an increase in items they can bring to fights. Anyways...my point is people are quitting...now i know of 3 long term players...1 more while writing this. This is sooooooooooooooooo dumb, kano. Just give the items back ffs.

spookierthanu and Umaroth like this.
  15. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

This just took me to Armor games. I play on facebook and kanoplay server 2

16. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

So I just went over my pawnshop buyback. To get all the items i sold back since january it will cost me 492 UN...I have 74 credits. So 418 UN. And that's only since january. 418 UN...nuts. I've never had that many UN at once. I don't know what else to say. So discouraged over this.

17. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

any chance we can get the hover thing on this (that shows if we use it)? I really don't want to sit and do a bunch of math to see if my squad would now use it and go back and forth comparing.

We got screwed. Again.

Fine. We all know i'm not going anywhere. I'll tuck my CC away at some point after I sort through this.

So can I just have a simple way to see if it's worth a damn?

I am just so tired of changes being dropped in that make the game less fun instead of more fun.

I'm defeated.

For a game we play for enjoyment, it's not very enjoyable.

So could you at least pass the Vaseline and make this a little easy to not waste more cash fixing it the best we can?

please?

ps you want to know what is the saddest thing? i've got stronger items I can buy back than I could go buy full price right now.

so this was designed so that we rush to buy a bunch of crappy items to hurry up and fill the slots and THEN sell that to work towards actual decent items.

Seriously guys, this was badly done.

Really badly done.

spookierthanu, Umaroth and Tony Cecil like this.
  18. samanthab

samanthab New Member

costs an awful lot of un to buy back shit that we never wqould have sold had we known we would get screwed. all you seem to care about is the money however when all your players quit then where you gonna get your damn money. thanks for screwing us kano

spookierthanu and Tony Cecil like this.
  19. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Or a sort by defense/attack would probably help

Tony Cecil and samanthab like this.
  20. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

**cough cough** ...last nail in the coffin....

Kirsten, Heather J. Fox and Umaroth like this.