[LCN] so-called "obscenities" on world chat

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Si Celia, May 6, 2016.

1. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

What kind of special idiots are censoring words on world chat? We were chatting about drinking and I was gonna say something about the blue moon cocktail, but when i tried to post, I got the one of those canned messages about 'don't post obscenities.' Really? OMG Please get a dictionary. 'Cocktail' is NOT an obscene word. And now one gets banned for 10 minutes from posting anything if the system thinks you tried to post an obscenity? Thank you for taking the time to make a few adjustments to the censorship of world chat.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

only reason they do that cause people have put words like that in a bad way a few times u may have not notice but people as been putting alot of words in different phrases..

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol. ikr kano is very concerned about everything else other than what really matters. why on earth c0cktail is bad? lol

Sargeinmi likes this.
  4. Elodie

Elodie Member

only time ive had a slap on the wrist by kano for posting those is when i punched a mob with a 'naughty name' and was posting the result , no biggie but having to watch my language carefully now lol, KANO forces us to talk like Ned Flanders most times, takes a bit of time getting used to but hey lol okely dokely :D

5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Pretty messed up that cockatoo can't be used as well, it's the name of a bird, Kano. Lighten up, yeah?

Kirsten and Sargeinmi like this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

unless you tell some to suck your cocktail