Sniping in Arena needs to go away

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blasphamy, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just to clarify I do not eat cheespuffs or drink soda , Maybe a beer and some popcorn:p As a player I can appreciate the passion people have about the games and as a Mod I just try to keep the posts from getting personal or off track.:)

2. So what

So what Member

well said pimp early on there was an account 54 000 reward 1.54 bill health DONT ASK ME HOW IT KNEW every account i was runnning down but it snipped ....like it tripped a code and was shown the next fall account .....after 2 hrs of it i thought sod it and ran it out in 8 mins ...it went def for 6 mins and then i killed it off ...ENOUGH .....am all for the CODES helping them out to play ....but the thing is they cant attack the other accounts enough to win ERGO they must go

Last arena was throttled 45 k in attacks ...thats not an awful lot this arena
    Attacks 90,629
    Kills 62
    Wins 82,399
    Losses 9,476
    Biggest Attack 2,496,317 damage

now the imbalance in LOST kills was HUGE ,....so i can understand the fustration ,,,untill they change the formal set up as after 10 hrs all inactive accounts SHOW not the live ones ...

so it can make for a better arena ...

you don't see a gladiator sitting in a corner having his lunch and a few vinos ....whilst a battle to the death is on ??????????
    so the DEFENCE mode needs to go last 15 ....the end is enivatable ......without the build u simply have no chance of winning .....

3. Mer De Noms

Mer De Noms New Member

I have also noticed being sniped early on by the same account over and over and felt like my mind was in conspiracy theory mode so i'm glad im not the only one this happened to... it was only two in a row by same person and then one a couple of kills later, so it wasn't every single kill but it was def a bit of a problem. i just feel for you guys in top ten that have to sit for two days while everyone scrambles into defensive..that has to wear on ones patience. i'm hoping some of the stuff ive been hearing about is just bugs to be fixed (fingers crossed)

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i agree sniping is a legit part of the arena but at a cost and i feel the defensive mode should be eliminated when you get to the final 25 or so. thats just my thought on this

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sniping is legit yes.

D stance should stay regardless of amount of players left.

Can't wait it out?? Then why did you bother?

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

you totally missed the point. when you get that far then it should be an all out battle with no def.stance at all b

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Says you???

Last I checked you didn't own Kano.

Players can play arena how they want.

D stance is totally legit and makes the difference even in the end there.

8. slave

slave Member

relentless you should also read a post before you spout off

high attacks is the reason they made the throttle - that is what you said, that is what i responded to
    and that is why you are wrong

they did not make the throttle because of someone doing a lot of attacks
    people with high stamina do a lot of attacks, people with low stamina, do not (or they spend a ton of money)

they put the throttle in to prevent someone from exceeding a threshold, but they put in a flawed threshold that only looked at total attacks over a given time

not a burst of attacks in a short time

so before you start telling me im spouting off, read what i write, i read what you wrote, and you were wrong, accept it and move on.

9. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

again i have searched the internet, and again i'm empty handed. THERE ARE NO BOTS FOR THIS GAME!!!! not that i would do anything except send a support ticket name and giving the location of where the bot is sold, bot usage is stealing not just cheating, i believe this whole heartily, relentless, you are starting to sound like the rest of the paranoid players in this game that don't get how to win, if you don't understand how to build your slayer please ask slave or i for help, but don't throw around false accusations, as a moderator you should research a bit more before you speak please. I do my research.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No intended disrespect, but it is you that is incorrect, they do exist, they are for sale, they are being used in Kano games on a regular basis and Kano is very well aware of them. Dare I even mention the bots/script that players write themselves?

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
  12. So what

So what Member

Have to agree I've sent in To Kano names that apparently could attack me 487 times in a min level 400 pmsl so I Know they exist ......thing is the glitch that was occurring in previous arenas has been fixed so they have yet to state why their holding back certain ppl ....it's their build that has them in the top 20 ......how they allocated their skills has gotten them there I could name ppl that constantly make it to the top ten and simply cAnt carry it to the no 1 spot as their def skills or lack of health won't get them there ....having 2 billion in health and a health reward of 170 k ...it ain't ever gonna happen...the other top ten will mangle ur build ....don't believe me go look at final rewards ......any of the top ten will mangle u on 6 times power attack and No amount of def mode will help u cost it out .....just the way the cookie crumbles ...yet no one give s them kudos for having gotten there.

So I will
    Well done
    Now lets get rid of the def mode in the top ten....lease you have been there you can't talk....and I've spoken to all bar one arena.....it's a pure waste of time

13. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

14. alka

alka Banned

Agreed! <3

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

16. i think health reward should be split between players based on % of damage done to that particular player. I dont snipe and wont snipe. i have 1k stam so im happy to work ppl down but to have the kill stolen and also the loss of 10-15 mil health is quite annoying. sniping is a good strategy for lower levels or ppl with no stam us bigger players want to see a reward for our efforts is all.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This is still going on?

You take a gamble with a kill like you would with a bounty kill.

You don't see bounties getting split by everyone that attacked it..

So why should arena be any different when its the same thing.

Instead of a coin reward its a health reward.

It's just like a bounty.

You can work it down only for it to get stolen.

So why should arena be any different?

Same thing.

18. alka

alka Banned

Kano won't change it. they stand to lose too much money from players buying refills.

We all snipe and get sniped. Sometimes we kill our game by ruining the game of the sniper. It keeps things less boring that way!
    As always, someone is crap at something so they want us all to suffer to suit them.. :)

19. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yet you have no problem with the throttle activating at a rate in which human speeds can trigger it? Don't give the bull "well I didn't trip it" when you didn't even get 20k attacks in.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
  20. alka

alka Banned

The thread is about sniping not Throttle (boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg).
    However.........
    Poggy got 90k attacks, which was twice your attacks, plus 20 more kills. No Throttle so no need for her to do a video...lol