Show Total Property Value

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by Jerome Griffin, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I would like to be able to see just how much we have invested into our properties as a total.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We do show the income that is generated from all of the property but out of curiosity, why do you want to see the total amount invested into property?

3. Yes, I know that the income is already listed. I would love to be able to see what I have invested in all my properties. No agendas here that could be abused lol. I'm just curious. Also, it could come in handy if I decide to sell off and stop playing to see what I will be able to get back from reselling everything. It's just a curiosity thing I guess. Thanks for the reply.

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I don't think that this information is being kept anywhere so not sure if this is possible without a fair amount of work.

5. It's cool. I can whip out the old calculator lol. Thanks again..

6. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

What i would be interested in seeing rolled out in all games possibly which is semi related to this thread which is why i just replied instead of making a new one is when your buying property in 10's + that it automatically updates with that price instead of always showing the price for 1.

(i know you just stick a zero on the end but its just easier when it changes for you)

I like been spoon fed info.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Rejected. We foresee unintended negative side effects of doing this. Was not part of the original design.