Should axe slap timer reset when attacked?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Jun 7, 2011.

?

Should the axe slap timer reset when attacked/listed/slapped back?

1. YES

33.3%
  2. NO

33.3%
  3. Black Dogs do NOT belong on Green Grass. Put them on Brown Grass instead.

33.3%
  1. Mentioned this before but now putting it in a poll form, yes towels like polls. They put things in a quick, at a glance format for potential use by EddieKano

I think that every time an opponent; attacks, hitlists, or slaps/whips/punches you that the hour timer you have to wait to punch them again should reset.

Meaning that if you slap someone and they retaliate you should be immediately able to slap them again without waiting.

Once into the mid to high levels the hospital usually prevents battle kills from being dealt to other players in range so the only way to kill your enemies by fighting is via the axe slap at the end of a battle. I know that Kano didn't intend fighting to be merely a way of leveling with your friends but rather actually fighting your enemies and hoping to slay them. It would make battles more interesting if there was always that option open that you could deal or receive a deathblow in a fight.

However I would also suggest that counters and bounty traps would NOT reset the slap timer. This would mean that this change would not affect passive players but the aggressive fighting players would get more of a chance to kill each other.

2. Ace

Ace Member

I'll say no.

If you want the target to heal out, the hitlist's better tool than an axe slap :D

Axe slaps are meant to be used carefully.